Ken Livingstone.

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
The level of scrutiny towards Ken Livingstone by the Labour Party and the media sums up how political correctness is a suppressing controlling tool that must be erased.
My opinion is that Ken Livingstone was 100% historically accurate.
Labour; John Mann, the (Jewish controlled) media and the left wing community should look up the 'Haavara Agreement' do some research before you cast the stones.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:The level of scrutiny towards Ken Livingstone by the Labour Party and the media sums up how political correctness is a suppressing controlling tool that must be erased.
Labour; John Mann, the (Jewish controlled) media and the left wing community should look up the 'Haavara Agreement' do some research before you cast the stones.
Jewish controlled media???? :!:
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Malabus wrote:The level of scrutiny towards Ken Livingstone by the Labour Party and the media sums up how political correctness is a suppressing controlling tool that must be erased.
Yes. A global controlled media; who are controlled by the global elite that are organising a Christian v Islamic European war, they also want a European (unified) state to have more influence and control e.g. TTIP
Judge_Dreddful
Malabus wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Yes. A global controlled media; who are controlled by the global elite that are organising a Christian v Islamic European war, they also want a European (unified) state to have more influence and control e.g. TTIP
:roll:
Joey
As our good friend James O'Brien said.....

....colluding reluctantly with a policy of relocation because the alternatives looked worse is not self-determination & not Zionism.