Recommending viewing.

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
Are the BBC suddenly realising that this country is being invaded.

Last Whites of the East End: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07czw5k" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; via @bbciplayer
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
I think the BBC are just making a documentary. Looks like standard BBC 4 material. All sorts of this is shown, I don't think anyone has 'realised' anything - they have simply broadcast an informative factual programme.
confused.com
on recommended viewing, I thought the Paxman program on the EU was a real eye opener.
Malabus
confused.com wrote:on recommended viewing, I thought the Paxman program on the EU was a real eye opener.
Yes, been told, yet to watch that.
confused.com
Malabus wrote:
confused.com wrote:on recommended viewing, I thought the Paxman program on the EU was a real eye opener.
who ever came up with the idea that it was logical in ANY way, to move the EU legislature 200 miles every month so that they could vote in a different building needs shot. However what is more worrying, is that nobody sees fit to stop it !! Carbon footprint my @aa
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
confused.com wrote:
Malabus wrote:
who ever came up with the idea that it was logical in ANY way, to move the EU legislature 200 miles every month so that they could vote in a different building needs shot. However what is more worrying, is that nobody sees fit to stop it !! Carbon footprint my @aa
An absolute shambles. Been my main point of criticism alongside the CAP and MEP attendance/voting for the last 10 years.

I don't think anyone about from those who take the gravy train between Brussels and Strasbourg will defend it.
confused.com
Yes, been told, yet to watch that.[/quote]
who ever came up with the idea that it was logical in ANY way, to move the EU legislature 200 miles every month so that they could vote in a different building needs shot. However what is more worrying, is that nobody sees fit to stop it !! Carbon footprint my @aa[/quote]

An absolute shambles. Been my main point of criticism alongside the CAP and MEP attendance/voting for the last 10 years.

I don't think anyone about from those who take the gravy train between Brussels and Strasbourg will defend it.[/quote]

:) yet it continues and will continue. The old turkeys and Christmas argument. Can't stay on too long, have to do an extra hour today to help pay for it