RCS keep paying those taxes you enjoy giving.

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
RCS keep paying those taxes you are PROUD to pay.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -home.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
I will, then hopefully one day local authorities and housing associations will be able to build enough houses to house people at a lower cost, without having to transfer huge wads of taxpayer cash to landlords who are making a killing out of housing shortage caused by massive under supply of new houses during the last 20 years.

In the meantime, the weather is brightening up so I think I will enjoy a stroll along a clean tax payer funded payment, put my chewing gum in the tax payer subsidised bin, use the new taxpayer funded pedestrian crossing to enter the newly developed tax payer funded train station, take the tax payer subsidised light rail home, take my bike out on tax payer funded roads and cycle paths past the tax payer funded library, retirement home, NHS centre and school to the tax payer maintained beach and sea front park, maybe sit on a tax payer funded bench, watching dog walkers using the tax payer funded paths and dog poo pins, and see how the tax payer match funded regeneration project is coming along, before going home and putting out my tax payer funded wheelie bin, recycling wheelie and garden waste wheelie bin for the tax payer funded refuse collection workers to collect tomorrow.

I assume you only use private roads and private healthcare?