Dodgy Dave is an utter disgrace.

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
Do not trust the lies.

Seriously, please do not waste your vote #VoteLeave

Red Duke
Surely, both statements can be correct e.g. like Norway.
Ralph
Didn't DC get in last time saying he was going to pull us out of Europe?
asl
No. He got in by offering a referendum - which Labour wouldn't.
confused.com
a referendum on what he promised he was going to deliver. He has not delivered, however still seems able to tell us he has done a good job.
Have yet to hear him explain at what point in the 4 years, shall new arrivals be able to claim (say) 90% of the benefits ? I believe him when he says they won't get 100% until 4 years, but he can't say at what point in those 4 years they get 99%. After one year ??? 18 months ???? Should be an easy one to answer
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
confused.com wrote:a referendum on what he promised he was going to deliver. He has not delivered, however still seems able to tell us he has done a good job.
Have yet to hear him explain at what point in the 4 years, shall new arrivals be able to claim (say) 90% of the benefits ? I believe him when he says they won't get 100% until 4 years, but he can't say at what point in those 4 years they get 99%. After one year ??? 18 months ???? Should be an easy one to answer
Tbf, "Have yet to hear him explain" applies to 99% of the arguments from both sides.

The debate took a surreal turn today, Osborne announcing a new budget would be needed and Leave announcing they would reject it.

Hypothetical tosh from both sides.

Two things I want to know:
1. What level of overseas recruitment will we maintain for the NHS?
2. Will the current ERDF and ESF money going to our regions be guaranteed?
confused.com
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
confused.com wrote:a referendum on what he promised he was going to deliver. He has not delivered, however still seems able to tell us he has done a good job.
Tbf, "Have yet to hear him explain" applies to 99% of the arguments from both sides.

The debate took a surreal turn today, Osborne announcing a new budget would be needed and Leave announcing they would reject it.

Hypothetical tosh from both sides.

Two things I want to know:
1. What level of overseas recruitment will we maintain for the NHS?
2. Will the current ERDF and ESF money going to our regions be guaranteed?
Without entering into any debate on the first point - I would insist that their English was a lot better than most. One thing getting by serving a coffee, but another thing fully understanding the detailed questions you are asking them and being able to respond in a manner that both answers the question and that you understand.

Point 2 - would be well hacked off if this was not the case and would add my vote to vote out any government that did not cover this