UNCONTROLLABLE IMMIGRATION

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
UNCONTROLLABLE IMMIGRATION we cannot sustain mass movement to the United Kingdom. People are flooding into the country challenging the system: schools; housing and the NHS.

A overpopulated island with the countryside ripped to pieces to cater for 330,000 coming in every year.

When you vote tomorrow please imagine what the country will be like in 20 years. We cannot let this chance to #VoteLeave go.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
https://www.buzzfeed.com/sirajdatoo/thi ... p-of-immig" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Malabus
I walk in Cheltenham town centre and I'm the only English person. #VoteLeave that's the state of the whole country. We are being swamped. Why don't YOU vote for the quality of life and not quantity of material things.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:I walk in Cheltenham town centre and I'm the only English person. #VoteLeave that's the state of the whole country. We are being swamped. Why don't YOU vote for the quality of life and not quantity of material things.
I see no quality in a life of division and hate.

I assume you mean Cheltenham in the USA, as if you are talking about Cheltenham, Glos, then this is your biggest lie yet.
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Malabus wrote:I walk in Cheltenham town centre and I'm the only English person. #VoteLeave that's the state of the whole country. We are being swamped. Why don't YOU vote for the quality of life and not quantity of material things.
I see no quality in a life of division and hate.

I assume you mean Cheltenham in the USA, as if you are talking about Cheltenham, Glos, then this is your biggest lie yet.
You don't even live here. So I will ignore the stupidity of your last posting.
Cheltenham has lost its identity quickly over the last few years.
Nobody speaks English. No wonder #VoteLeave will destroy the traitors [remain] on the 23rd June

#IndependenceDay
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
I was there last weekend.
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:I was there last weekend.
Then you'd be aware of Cheltenham mass immigration problem.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:
I didn't notice any problems other than a few chavs, though they may have been from Gloucester or the Forest now you got me thinking about it.
confused.com
so 15% in 30 years ?
Shade
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Malabus wrote:
I didn't notice any problems other than a few chavs, though they may have been from Gloucester or the Forest now you got me thinking about it.
We should definitely ban migration from Gloucester and the Forest.
confused.com
I would broaden that approach Shade. Stop the bus routes, mine the rail line and the relevant M5 bridges...... just a thought
RegencyCheltenhamSpa