The sorry state of British Politics

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
So this is the Macbeth style scheming that goes on the behind the scenes.

Michael Gove getting tips from his wife (of Mail fame) on how to ensure getting into a Boris government with the support of the media barons.

Just more evidence that government cares more about doing what Murdoch and the Daily Mail want than what is good for the country.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 09771.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Malabus
Boris will sort it out.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:Boris will sort it out.
:lol:
Judge_Dreddful
Why, it's almost as if Boris the Buffoon is some sort of sociopathic compulsive liar and careerist egomaniac! You'll be telling us next that The Liar Farrage is some sort of xenophobic little Englander.

Oh....
Malabus
Judge_Dreddful wrote:Why, it's almost as if Boris the Buffoon is some sort of sociopathic compulsive liar and careerist egomaniac! You'll be telling us next that The Liar Farrage is some sort of xenophobic little Englander.

Oh....
Are you some 'buffoon' that doesn't view or acknowledge the annual migration figures to the United Kingdom. Migration figures that David Cameron open announced that he will bring down to 10,000's (thousands).
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:
Judge_Dreddful wrote:Why, it's almost as if Boris the Buffoon is some sort of sociopathic compulsive liar and careerist egomaniac! You'll be telling us next that The Liar Farrage is some sort of xenophobic little Englander.

Oh....
Are you some 'buffoon' that doesn't view or acknowledge the annual migration figures to the United Kingdom. Migration figures that David Cameron open announced that he will bring down to 10,000's (thousands).
I think JD is aware of all the statistics surrounding migration. More than can be said for some.
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Malabus wrote:

Oh....
I think JD is aware of all the statistics surrounding migration.
I do not get that impression. The more statements he posts the more I shake my head in desperate despair.
Judge_Dreddful
Malabus wrote:

Oh....
Foolish troll.