TDF Stage 12 craziness

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

asl
https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/7536 ... code=en-gb" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Surely this finish has to be annulled? And FFS put barriers up to keep the stupid idiot people out of the way because it's quite clear spectators have not got a single ounce of common sense.
Shade
It has been, Froome and Porte given the same time as the other guy that crashed with them but finished before them.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Ridiculous scenes.

Froome gained time over Quintana in the end, but not as much as he probably would have done.

They must try and do something about fans and the motorbikes. A pro-rider is still in a coma months after being taken out by a motorbike.
confused.com
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Ridiculous scenes.

Froome gained time over Quintana in the end, but not as much as he probably would have done.

They must try and do something about fans and the motorbikes. A pro-rider is still in a coma months after being taken out by a motorbike.
I did enjoy watching Froome give a spectator a good left hook to the jaw on Saturday's stage
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Yes me too. He got fined 200euros for that. As ITV pointed out, for that price Sky could afford someone to go up the road punching supporters out of the way all along the route.
confused.com
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Yes me too. He got fined 200euros for that. As ITV pointed out, for that price Sky could afford someone to go up the road punching supporters out of the way all along the route.
Shocked Mr Murdoch has not implemented that !!!