France Lorry Attack.

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
Ralph
80 plus people dead tonight Inc children with many injured. We know your view point. It's about time you give it a rest for a while. Ok? Oh and btw according to Sky tonight, they believe him to be a French citizen of Tunisian origin. Not a refugee
confused.com
As I was logging in I was praying to God you would not be making any political comment on this one.
As much as I am now pleased to be taking the bumpy road out of the EU. We should never forget that we have much more in common than divides us and when the morons attack, it could just as easily be us they are attacking.

OK so open boarders make things easier, the French police seem to take a more stand off approach when dealing with the public, there are a portion of all populations who never see the 'bad side' of anything. But those people last night don't need to be used to make a point.

Do you not think the problem is recognised by all. A picture of 3 teenagers who look as if they are not impacted by any of the worlds problems, who are brainwashed by facebook and selfies, is meaningless and insulting
Malabus
Can't remember people mourning 11 days ago over this :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-36701882" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There are too many idiots in this world that chose to mourn selected terrorist attacks/incidents.
confused.com
Malabus wrote:Can't remember people mourning 11 days ago over this :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-36701882" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There are too many idiots in this world that chose to mourn selected terrorist attacks/incidents.
Very sadly that is the way of the Western world, foreign lives mean less.

Also more evidence that among the youth of today, that in what used to be a call to arms in the past, is now a call to facebook.

I await the meaningless platitudes of these gullible fools plastering their facebook pages with French flags etc etc. Not because they care, but because it is cool to be seen to care.
Malabus
confused.com wrote:

Also more evidence that among the youth of today, that in what used to be a call to arms in the past, is now a call to facebook.

I await the meaningless platitudes of these gullible fools plastering their facebook pages with French flags etc etc. Not because they care, but because it is cool to be seen to care.
Liberalism is an evil ideology that destroys intelligence and morals. Liberalism attracts the gullible and especially the young because it's fashionable to be a left wing hypocrite. Islam is based on bloodshed and control. A good Muslim is one that raises his sword to infidels because that is what is written in the Quran. Europe has a whole problem and its made greater because of Mother Merkel's open borders to the Islamic invaders. This is liberalism folks, the end product which is war and destruction. Liberalism does nothing for true; good and innocent people.
Ralph

Actually yes that saddened me too.

You calling me an idiot Mal?
Malabus
Ralph wrote:You calling me an idiot Mal?
Absolutely not. But there are fools and it's laughable at times.

The media has a lot to do with this foolishness.

Some of the stories coming out of Nice are horrific, but not any less than incidents in the middle east which goes unnoticed in the British media.
Ralph
Malabus wrote:
Ralph wrote:You calling me an idiot Mal?
Absolutely not.
Correct answer....
Shade
confused.com wrote:
I don't believe that it is just the West that seem to care less about the lives of those that speak a different, distant language. I don't think there are candlelight vigils in the middle east, China, Japan, etc, for those that are killed in the West, either. In fact, I'd say there are probably more in the West that care about the deaths of those in the East/Middle East than there are in those parts of the world.
confused.com
Shade wrote:
confused.com wrote:
I don't believe that it is just the West that seem to care less about the lives of those that speak a different, distant language. I don't think there are candlelight vigils in the middle east, China, Japan, etc, for those that are killed in the West, either. In fact, I'd say there are probably more in the West that care about the deaths of those in the East/Middle East than there are in those parts of the world.
Very fair comment, but don't keep abreast of how the east/middle east react, so didn't comment.

This I think is a good article that covers so many topics

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/opini ... 84998.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;