As the virus of Islam grows...

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
I really don't want to come home to the UK. Fed up with this bullshiit

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... asons.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Shade
There's a Black Lives Matter protest somewhere round London today. Why we need a racist group in a country where there has probably* been less black people killed by the police in the last 20 years than any other race, God only knows. The main cause of black lives ending is because of other black people in this country*. We don't even shoot madmen that have knifed a woman to death and injured others in this country, just taser them.

*I'm assuming but, even if I am wrong, this is hardly America where people are being shot left, right and centre for looking like they might be carrying a gun or refusing to do something like hand over their driving licence.

Just saying, further proof the country is losing the plot when it comes to religion and race.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote:There's a Black Lives Matter protest somewhere round London today. Why we need a racist group in a country where there has probably* been less black people killed by the police in the last 20 years than any other race, God only knows. The main cause of black lives ending is because of other black people in this country*. We don't even shoot madmen that have knifed a woman to death and injured others in this country, just taser them.

*I'm assuming but, even if I am wrong, this is hardly America where people are being shot left, right and centre for looking like they might be carrying a gun or refusing to do something like hand over their driving licence.

Just saying, further proof the country is losing the plot when it comes to religion and race.
I believe the Black Lives Matter is a proxy for the racism which some argue still exists in the Police, such as this: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cr ... 44436.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As for the original post, awful and wrong that religious bigots are saying who can and cannot use swimming pool and I fully condemn it.

As for the posters commenting above, it is selective concern; I doubt Malabus cares about women being banned from certain high profile golf clubs or groups like the Freemasons and is probably against having female Bishops, and Shade has a record of denying #EveryDaySexism and similar concerns are valid so is hardly a paragon of support for gender equality.

I.e. to condemn gender discrimination because it is done by Muslims, and not when done by society at large, suggests the complainants have more of an issue with Muslims than gender inequality.
Shade
What has a hashtag about sexism got to do with me? I commented about racism.
confused.com
Having spent many many years working and living in Northern Ireland During the much of the period referred to as 'the troubles'. I was, as a white male, stooped and searched more times than I care to remember, as I went about my daily business, both by Police and army.
I was searched every time I entered the central city area. I was searched every time I went in to a shop. I was searched every time I went into a bar for a drink. In all those years, I never once heard one person complain of being stooped and searched - they understood the forces had a job to do. They did it and we got on with our lives.

Similarly for those from the Muslim community who feel they are being viewed as aliens if they travel with a back pack on public transport. Welcome to the world ! As above, when flying back to Heathrow, I was often pulled in by the police at the airport fro a chat. As where many other males travelling from Belfast. Again, what surprised me was that as I sat there with them waiting my turn for a chat. There were never any complaints (apart from a few hot head republicans from time to time). People realised it was people from their community causing the trouble in UK and the price to be paid for that was a degree of suspicion from the greater population. Sometimes it just takes people to be a little bit less 'precious' about themselves and get on with life. It will pass in time, but in the mean time they should try and understand why things happen