Just got to catch the bastards now.

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Be great to see points and bans dished out.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/ ... phones-200" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Maybe insurers should give discounts to normal drivers who film and report the dangerous law breakers.
asl
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote: Maybe insurers should give discounts to normal drivers who film and report the dangerous law breakers.
Errr...........
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
asl wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote: Maybe insurers should give discounts to normal drivers who film and report the dangerous law breakers.
Errr...........
To clarify, with dashboard and rear window cameras, not handheld cameras whilst driving, lol.
Shade
So many of them, and the numbers seem to be going up. I'm pretty sure I've seen someone on their phone whilst driving every day this week in town. And they're always f#!$ oblivious as to what's going on around them. But then, I've had many pedestrians who haven't been on phones that have just walked into the road in front of me as well. So I think the conclusion is that people are f#!$ idiots.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote:So many of them, and the numbers seem to be going up. I'm pretty sure I've seen someone on their phone whilst driving every day this week in town. And they're always f#!$ oblivious as to what's going on around them. But then, I've had many pedestrians who haven't been on phones that have just walked into the road in front of me as well. So I think the conclusion is that people are f#!$ idiots.
Yes, completely agree. Far too many idiots about.