Are you being serious Boris!

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
These Remainiacs (BBC e.t.c) will do anything for attention!

Boris Johnson only campaigned to leave the EU to set himself up as the next Conservative leader, Sir Alan Duncan said the day before June's referendum.

Sir Alan Duncan: Boris Johnson didn't want Brexit win
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37439890" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Thought that was common knowledge ever since he took ages to decide whether to fall in behind Cameron or take him on. An Old Etonian and Bullingdon Club game and nothing to do with the EU.A Remain vote and he'd have taken over (DC would still have resigned) as a voice of the leavers. As it played out his bluff was called and his leadership bid was discredited.

Whilst the man on the street may have thought Brexit was anti-establishment, but in Westminster it was just a squabble between very self-serving elites (Leave) and self-serving elites (Remain).

This why letting swathes of people voting with no idea what they were voting for was daft.

I am pretty sure most of the Brexit voters will be disappointed with whatever deal the Government come up with.
Malabus
I knew and 17 million had full knowledge what we were voting for. The future of Britain has never been so brighter.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:I knew and 17 million had full knowledge what we were voting for. The future of Britain has never been so brighter.
Care to tell us what it is then?
Malabus
Control our borders with ultimate strength.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:Control our borders with ultimate strength.
See previous comment: "I am pretty sure most of the Brexit voters will be disappointed with whatever deal the Government come up with."
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Malabus wrote:Control our borders with ultimate strength.
See previous comment: "I am pretty sure most of the Brexit voters will be disappointed with whatever deal the Government come up with."
Nigel Farage won't allow disappointment. He's keeping his on May and the Government, they know this.