Cheltenham people show their class and decency.

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
"Cheltenham has pledged to house 100 Syrian families looking to escape the horrors of war – but thinks the Government should be doing more.

The borough council has decided to make room for 100 families attempting to flee the war torn country in the Middle East."

Read more at http://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/ch ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
asl
Next door to Mal, I've heard.
Ralph
Tents in the car park at WR
Malabus
How are they going to live. A question the CBC or liberals will not answer.
Free hand outs whilst you pay for it and not complaining, government like it when the people are controlled and no awkward questions raised.
Joey
Malabus wrote:How are they going to live. A question the CBC or liberals will not answer.
Free hand outs whilst you pay for it and not complaining, government like it when the people are controlled and no awkward questions raised.
What?

Think you should pay attention to what national hero Gary Lineker has to say.
Malabus
Council Tax to fund all these rapists will increase.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Aleppo, Palmyra etc were very wealthy and educated families. Many of the refugees in Cheltenham will lawyers, doctors, academics and with good English and money in the bank. I expect to hear some of the youngsters qualifying for Pate's selection. I know families of my contemporaries from LSE from Syria (the ones not related to Assad) had to flee. God knows where - I imagine a hellish camp in Jordan unless they made it to Europe without dying.

Mal is confusing refugees with illegal economic migrants. I think he also underestimates the horror and destruction being caused by ISIS and the civil war. Either that or he is happy to see ordinary people massacred, slaughtered and left to rot.
Malabus
It's a Islamic war. Islamic related. Nothing to do with us.
Islam is a virus that causes death; brutality and hell.
Why are we importing this virus and why is this country untouchable towards concerns over Islam, untouchable for criticism.
The UK is being Islamified, simply look at the TV we are being forced to accept Islam and Sharia Law in every aspect of our daily lives.
I rarely watch British soaps but last night I was horrified to view Coronation Street and witnessed total infection, Islamification on the clobbered street and Sharia law in the Rovers. Emmerdale isn't much better. Shocking.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:It's a Islamic war. Islamic related. Nothing to do with us.
Why are we importing this virus and why is this country untouchable towards concerns over Islam, untouchable for criticism.
The UK is being Islamified, simply look at the TV we are being forced to accept Islam and Sharia Law in every aspect of our daily lives.
I rarely watch British soaps but last night I was horrified to view Coronation Street and witnessed total infection, Islamification on the clobbered street and Sharia law in the Rovers. Emmerdale isn't much better. Shocking.
Want some pills Mal, or will we need to use a straight jacket?
Shade
It's funny how many young Kurdish girls didn't even think twice before signing up to fight off ISIS and yet so many Syrian blokes have fled their country.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote:It's funny how many young Kurdish girls didn't even think twice before signing up to fight off ISIS and yet so many Syrian blokes have fled their country.
Young Kurdish girls didn't even think twice before signing up to fight off ISIS....as did Kurdish women, boys and men. Apart from those gassed/murdered by Saddam/ISIS/Turkey or the hundreds of thousands that have fled to Europe.

Yet so many Syrian blokes have fled their country....as did Syrian boys, girls, and women. Apart from those gassed/murdered by Assad/ISIS/Turkey/Russia or the hundreds of thousands that have joined militias and rebels etc and have been fighting in Syria, unaided by the West, for six or seven years.

Your point?
Judge_Dreddful
Malabus wrote:It's a Islamic war. Islamic related. Nothing to do with us.
I love those traditional clobbered streets they have in the north.
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Shade wrote:It's funny how many young Kurdish girls didn't even think twice before signing up to fight off ISIS and yet so many Syrian blokes have fled their country.
Young Kurdish girls didn't even think twice before signing up to fight off ISIS....as did Kurdish women, boys and men. Apart from those gassed/murdered by Saddam/ISIS/Turkey or the hundreds of thousands that have fled to Europe.

Yet so many Syrian blokes have fled their country....as did Syrian boys, girls, and women. Apart from those gassed/murdered by Assad/ISIS/Turkey/Russia or the hundreds of thousands that have joined militias and rebels etc and have been fighting in Syria, unaided by the West, for six or seven years.

Your point?
Shade makes an excellent point. I believe you understand that point fully and wish to agree but won't because you need a argument.
confused.com
Make space for them in Pony Paddock, Evesham road