Common sense at last from the next president.

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
So pleased to hear that Trump will join forces with Putin and destroy ISIL and support Assad. This should have been arranged by the two countries in the beginning.

Trump-Putin alliance sparks diplomatic crisis as British ministers demand assurances from US over Russia - The Telegraph
https://apple.news/Af4lq6v2SQSKcOOnSpVbJOA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Long live Trump, Putin and Assad.

The new right
Join the movement.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Out of interest, fascist, which side would you have supported when war started in 1939?
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Out of interest, fascist, which side would you have supported when war started in 1939?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
I assume you are not going to answer the question then? Typical.
confused.com
Malabus wrote:So pleased to hear that Trump will join forces with Putin and destroy ISIL and support Assad. This should have been arranged by the two countries in the beginning.

Trump-Putin alliance sparks diplomatic crisis as British ministers demand assurances from US over Russia - The Telegraph
https://apple.news/Af4lq6v2SQSKcOOnSpVbJOA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The new right
Join the movement.

Hmmmmmm dubious morals alert. The slaughter of innocents is not new and it is not right
Shade
Malabus wrote:
Axis of Evil MkII
asl
confused.com wrote:Hmmmmmm dubious morals alert.
Hello! Welcome to The Nest! You must be new here: meet Mal.
Judge_Dreddful
Please don't feed the troll.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Judge_Dreddful wrote:Please don't feed the troll.
He won't be fed, but he is a fascist and fascists are not welcome on our forum so we shall always speak out when needed.
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
He won't be fed, but he is a fascist and fascists are not welcome on our forum so we shall always speak out when needed.
Your twisted subjective views are very damaging to the forum. Not welcomed or tolerated. Just can't call people names. Moderators please keep an eye on this particular member. I have a very good libel case and will pursue if it's continued; reporting to moderators seems non affective
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Pipe down fascist. Put your white hood back on. At least that way people can't hear you talk.
Ralph

and how about you RCS? What should we do about you considering your post about what you like ( a few months back)
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
I said nothing, have done nothing, and will never do anything illegal or immoral on that subject.

What are you proposing? If someone says "I'd like to murder Dean Windass" but as a decent person have no intention of actually doing so and would not be able to bring themselves to commit such a heinous act, would you vilify them for being a murderer regardless?

When I say or do something illegal, wrong and warped, or even if I ever express desire or intent to do something illegal, wrong and warped then by all means "do something about me". As I haven't and never will then no action by you is needed.
Shade
Man, I'd like to give Dean Windass a jolly damn good thrashing.
Ralph
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:I said nothing, have done nothing, and will never do anything illegal or immoral on that subject.

What are you proposing? If someone says "I'd like to murder Dean Windass" but as a decent person have no intention of actually doing so and would not be able to bring themselves to commit such a heinous act, would you vilify them for being a murderer regardless?

When I say or do something illegal, wrong and warped, or even if I ever express desire or intent to do something illegal, wrong and warped then by all means "do something about me". As I haven't and never will then no action by you is needed.
There is no getting away from what you said.. just to be clear, here it is
Not at all. I am actually attracted to underage girls and have a strong interest in them, doesn't mean I think I have a right to grope, demand sex, view them as sex objects rather than intellectual beings, etc.
The fact that you say those things is disgusting. And if you are saying it, you must be thinking about it...
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Ralph wrote:

The fact that you say those things is disgusting. And if you are saying it, you must be thinking about it...
I am not disputing it is disgusting - it is.

Nor have I ever denied such intrusive and dusturbibng thoughts have entered my mind.

So you are not telling us anything new.

What you are doing is showing an astounding lack of grasp of nuance and understanding of complex issues.

Some more basic scenarios to help you understand:

1. Someone may imagine/fantasise packing it all in and taking heroin everytime they have a bad week. However, if they are a law abiding citizen with respect for their family, work and society they will never indulge such compulsive thoughts.

2. Someone on the motorway in a new Fiat 124 Spider may often get the urge or thought to floor it 200 miles an hour. However, if they are a law abiding citizen and have no desire to risk a high speed crash and potentially killing someone's children or parents they won't act upon the urge.

3. Someone may be in a bar with friends with plenty of opportunities to cheat on their spouse with people who are more attractive, and have fantasy thoughts about how exciting it would be to do so (whether consensually or through rape). However, if they respect their spouse and their family they never will.

etc etc

The brain throws up involuntary compulsive and intrusive thoughts to millions of people all the time, or people find themselves attracted or supporters of things which are immoral, unethical, illegal, disturbing, etc etc.

Those with a moral compass and respect for other people will do all they can to ensure they never act on these things and cause no harm. It is the sociopaths and psychopaths who have no empathy or concern for other people who are happy to ruin the lives of innocent people through their own selfishness.

I'm someone who feels a bit sick and guilty the few times a year I throw a plastic bag in the bin, with images of small animals choking to death or polymers infecting ecoystems going through my mind; let alone at the idea of destroying a young person's life through perverted crimes.

I'm not sure what your point is; "Law abiding, well-educated, moral and ethical person admits to having unwanted disturbing thoughts which they have sought plenty of help for and have no desire or intention to ever act on such thoughts, just like millions of other people" - hardly news is it.

You'd be better off focusing your bitterness against people who expressly talk of the need, desire and intent to harm others who are different to, or more vulnerable than, them.
Ralph
Ralph wrote:

I am not disputing it is disgusting - it is.

Nor have I ever denied such intrusive and dusturbibng thoughts have entered my mind.

So you are not telling us anything new.

What you are doing is showing an astounding lack of grasp of nuance and understanding of complex issues.

What is there to grasp? I know exactly what you are.. The fact that you just seem to wave it away is frankly astounding.
I could write what i really think about it, but i'll pass as i'm a mod on this forum. But don't be throwing the hate around at Mal when you are what you are.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
I assume what you are suggesting I 'am' is a what I am not, if you knew what the actual definition was.

But that is by the by. Your suggestion I wave it away is incorrect, and shows what you have failed to understand. Firstly, I completely agree with you that people who commit any crimes against children are vile and depraved, and those who take any pleasure in doing so are truly monsters who deserve everything the law and society can throw at them.

We are singing from the same song sheet there.

Secondly, if I was waving that, and other issues away I wouldn't have spent thousands of pounds and countless hours on psychiatrists, therapists, prescriptions, etc and I certainly would not have shared it on the internet if I wanted to pretend it was no problem.

As it is I am confident and satisfied that I pose no threat to anyone in society, and all evidence backs that up. Of course you can believe and think what you like, and as far as I am concerned any false judgements you make about my character say more about you than me. It doesn't matter what an internet bully thinks at the end of the day when I know they have no idea about me or my life. And nor will it stop me nor others who care fairness and decency challenging hate and fascism whenever and wherever it rears its head.
Daveangel
Will this Fascism vs Paedophilia debate be continuing tonight, as I'm popping to the shop and want to know if I need to buy popcorn?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Toffee or salted?
Daveangel
Makes a change from sweeties or puppies I suppose.

I'll pass on both, the salty one more so.
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Toffee or salted?
Bet you say that to all the year 7's :)
Malabus
Lion and King.

https://youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;