Fireworks over Europe this Sunday.

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
Austrian Presidential Election Day
Italian Reforms Referendum.

I try not enjoyed too much!!!!
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Plus David Davis saying we we might pay billions of pounds to the EU every year for single market access.
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Plus David Davis saying we we might pay billions of pounds to the EU every year for single market access.
Instead of the remoaners wanting to pay a substantial more 'billions of pounds' a year. Again I see your bright logic. I voted out of the EU and single market, my concerns are control of our borders and mass immigration polluting every inch of the UK. I no doubt you fully engaged the latest immigration figures. Now stop the bullshit and use the brain.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Plus David Davis saying we we might pay billions of pounds to the EU every year for single market access.
Instead of the remoaners wanting to pay a substantial more 'billions of pounds' a year. Again I see your bright logic. I voted out of the EU and single market, my concerns are control of our borders and mass immigration polluting every inch of the UK. I no doubt you fully engaged the latest immigration figures. Now stop the bullshit and use the brain.
Of course I fully engaged - socio-economic statistics is what I do for a living (and shamefully, pleasure).
Malabus
Has Nick Clegg called for a 2nd referendum in Italy yet!!!