This time tomorrow (18.30)

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
Donald Trump will have full knowledge of the nuclear weapons codes. Boom ISIS such a beautiful thing.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
I thought you had always been against intervening against ISIS?
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:I thought you had always been against intervening against ISIS?
I said from the start this vermin should be eradicated whatever means.

You on the other hand supported the 'rebels' (ISIS) against Assad.

It was a rather shocking statement and it took a while for me to get over it.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
I knew you'd peddle that myth. I like you think our boys should have been sent in against ISIS long ago.
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:I knew you'd peddle that myth. I like you think our boys should have been sent in against ISIS long ago.
It becomes a myth if something doesn't become a recorded event.
The forum has it on record that you were spreading ISIS propaganda in which Assad was directly attacked in your many posts.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:I knew you'd peddle that myth. I like you think our boys should have been sent in against ISIS long ago.
The forum has it on record that you were spreading ISIS propaganda in which Assad was directly attacked in your many posts.
Good luck finding a post where I supported ISIS.

Before the growth of ISIS I did indeed support removing Assad and taking over the Syrian regime with UK/UN forces as Assad was gassing and torturing his own people, which would also have meant ending the fighting and controlling any rebels and stopping ISIS emerging.

Inaction you has created what we see today in Syria, Paris, and elsewhere; you want a military sticking plaster, I wanted a military prevention. Shame our parliament were so lacking in guts and strategic foresight.
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Malabus wrote:
Good luck finding a post where I supported ISIS.

Before the growth of ISIS I did indeed support removing Assad and taking over the Syrian regime with UK/UN forces as Assad was gassing and torturing his own people, which would also have meant ending the fighting and controlling any rebels and stopping ISIS emerging.

Inaction you has created what we see today in Syria, Paris, and elsewhere; you want a military sticking plaster, I wanted a military prevention. Shame our parliament were so lacking in guts and strategic foresight.
Are you related to the Clintons!!
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:
No, but I once sat at the bar having a pint next to Monica Lewinski. Think I was even wearing my CTFC shirt at the time.
asl
Did you offer her a cigar?
confused.com
Malabus wrote:
No, but I once sat at the bar having a pint next to Monica Lewinski. Think I was even wearing my CTFC shirt at the time.
Used to play in a 5 a side team called Monica Lewinski's Knee pads
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
confused.com wrote:
Malabus wrote:
Used to play in a 5 a side team called Monica Lewinski's Knee pads
Bet you sucked.
confused.com
Lol doesn't make you a bad person
Malabus
Back on topic...Donald Trump has just taken his inaugural address.

Join our nationalist movement.