Trump doing the business

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
Done more in five days than Cameron and May put together regarding the satan of mass uncontrollable immigration......and that's because of the EU, Remoaners!
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Trump? EU? What on earth are these? Never heard of them!
ctfc-fan
It's all going to end in tears. How on earth he thinks the Mexicans will pay for this wall God only knows, does he realise they're a Third World Country? I've been to Tijuana and it's a mess, a very sad and scary place.
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Trump? EU? What on earth are these? Never heard of them!
Yes the EU... Cameron/May couldn't control mass immigration because of the EU...EU....EU...not rocket science.
Malabus
ctfc-fan wrote:It's all going to end in tears. How on earth he thinks the Mexicans will pay for this wall God only knows, does he realise they're a Third World Country? I've been to Tijuana and it's a mess, a very sad and scary place.
Mexico will pay, believe me.

Mexican citizens in the US will pay a 'wall tax' on their incomes.

We desperately need a strong leader like Donald Trump in Europe.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Trump? EU? What on earth are these? Never heard of them!
Yes the EU... Cameron/May couldn't control mass immigration because of the EU...EU....EU...not rocket science.
Still none the wiser. What is the EU? Never heard of it.
asl
Things I've learned about Trump so far that concern me greatly:

He has no concern for the environment.
He sees torture as totally acceptable. Presumably, this means he sees Intelligence gained as a result as being totally reliable.
He knows better than any woman when it comes to their individual bodies.
He trusts Putin more than he does his own Intelligence Agencies.
He can't count.

How long before he addresses his Fellow Americans to explain why he felt he had 'no other option' but to launch nuclear missiles against North Korea or Iraq or Mexico or someone who ruined his dry cleaning?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
asl wrote:Things I've learned about Trump so far that concern me greatly:

He sees torture as totally acceptable. Presumably, this means he sees Intelligence gained as a result as being totally reliable.
He can't count.

How long before he addresses his Fellow Americans to explain why he felt he had 'no other option' but to launch nuclear missiles against North Korea or Iraq or Mexico or someone who ruined his dry cleaning?
First they came for the Latinos, Muslims, women, gays, poor people, intellectuals and scientists and... then it was Wednesday.

Interesting that Malabus, who believes in the environment and spiritualism, supports a climate change denier and is cheering the oil pipelines being built across sacred Native American land!
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:

He can't count.

First they came for the Latinos, Muslims, women, gays, poor people, intellectuals and scientists and... then it was Wednesday.

Interesting that Malabus, who believes in the environment and spiritualism, supports a climate change denier and is cheering the oil pipelines being built across sacred Native American land!
Mankind will eventually fevk the planet up so it might as well be Trump.Even if man doesn't destroy the planet , nature will, everything has a lifespan.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:

He can't count.

Mankind will eventually fevk the planet up so it might as well be Trump.Even if man doesn't destroy the planet , nature will, everything has a lifespan.
Get a few more car parking spaces where the bike racks are at WR then!
Malabus
Malabus wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote: First they came for the Latinos, Muslims, women, gays, poor people, intellectuals and scientists and... then it was Wednesday.

Get a few more car parking spaces where the bike racks are at WR then!
It will only fit a medium size family car.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
One family car still pays more money to the cub in parking charges than cyclists do.
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:One family car still pays more money to the cub in parking charges than cyclists do.
As a season ticket holder for 22+ years and paying supporter since 1985; I've earnt my gratis cycle rack rent on match days.
Johnsons Red Army
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/171928" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Trump is a disgrace.
confused.com
Johnsons Red Army wrote:https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/171928

Trump is a disgrace.
What do the following countries all have in common - Algeria, Bangladesh, Brunei, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Oman, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, UAE, Yemen ???
Answer - You can not enter any of these countries if you have an Israeli passport. Indeed some will not allow entry of any passport that has been stamped as a visitor to Israel.

Where is the liberal left petition against these countries ?
Where is your call to facebook against these countries ?
The Liberal left and the Media (in general), have such double standards it is unbelievable. It is the usual suspects who promote and sign pathetic petitions like this, yet are very very very quiet on worse breaches of freedom to move around the globe,
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
The Left is indeed hypocritical when it comes to Israel. Always has been.
Malabus
confused.com wrote:
Johnsons Red Army wrote:https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/171928

Trump is a disgrace.
What do the following countries all have in common - Algeria, Bangladesh, Brunei, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Oman, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, UAE, Yemen ???
Answer - You can not enter any of these countries if you have an Israeli passport. Indeed some will not allow entry of any passport that has been stamped as a visitor to Israel.

Where is the liberal left petition against these countries ?
Where is your call to facebook against these countries ?
The Liberal left and the Media (in general), have such double standards it is unbelievable. It is the usual suspects who promote and sign pathetic petitions like this, yet are very very very quiet on worse breaches of freedom to move around the globe,
You can't enter those countries if you have a Israeli border control stamp in your passport either.
Shade
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Whether you see Trump as a friend or enemy, we should be keeping him close.
Malabus
Please sign. https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Maybe Mrs May is in cahoots with the Secret Service, and this is all just a plan for a state assassination of Trump. Invite him here as soon as possible and snipe him.
confused.com
Malabus wrote:Please sign. https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I would predict this petition for one reason and one reason only.

Those who support the democratic process are not the same bunch of losers who answer the call to facebook, to protest about anything that is trending on social media at the time.
As said before, why are they not protesting against the travel ban on citizens of Israel ? Why did they not hit the streets when Obhama stooped entry to citizens of Iraq ?
No the silent majority just look at these pathetic souls and laugh. Refuse to be drawn into their world on endless petitions. I wonder how many fake names this one has lol