Child refugees must stop now.

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
Strain on services on a over populated island and encourages human trafficking.
We should take the same number Saudi Arabia have taken.
I also strongly believe Christian children should be prioritised , first in the queue.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus
You don't know the meaning if the word 'nazi' stop embarrassing yourself.

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
You do know when the Mail/Express first ran that story it was quickly announced one of the blokes was a translator employed by the Home Office, not a refugee.

I suppose Mal is the epitome of modern selfish want-cake-and-eat it society, and would happily see thousans of 0-10 year olds, many with good education, gassed or taken by gangs just in case a few old looking teenagers sneak into Britain.

Malabus is a disgrace to Christianity and Krishna and the other compassionate and selfless causes he claims to follow.
kora
Come along RCS, you can't let the truth get in the way of a good story. The Daily Mal will always tell it like he and the Mail would like it to be.
Daveangel
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:You do know when the Mail/Express first ran that story it was quickly announced one of the blokes was a translator employed by the Home Office, not a refugee.
Would be a cool story if it's wasn't a load of cobblers, as the agency who first reported it acknowledge.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/10/20/people-th ... r-6203082/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Some reports of the fate faced by the vulnerable some in the UK happy to see:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... l-violence" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?
confused.com
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Some reports of the fate faced by the vulnerable some in the UK happy to see:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... l-violence" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?
As per earlier comments on this thread, how can we be sure that this report is fact lol
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
confused.com wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Some reports of the fate faced by the vulnerable some in the UK happy to see:

As per earlier comments on this thread, how can we be sure that this report is fact lol
That is the endgame for the Putin/Trump/Ukip misinformation strategy. When truth (proper investigative journalism) and lies (alternative facts) blur it is hard for some to distinguish between them.
Malabus
RCS....if you knew of this truth you speak about, then you wouldn't post so much non-sense.

You are another victim of FAKE NEWS.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:RCS....if you knew of this truth you speak about, then you wouldn't post so much non-sense.

You are an utterly pathetic fool. Do you go into WH Smiths and rant at manager because they label blue pens blue when you want them to be red? Must be so restrictive going through a life rejecting science and data just because it disagrees with your ignorant view and you are too lazy and/or retarded to learn. I would class anyone who rejects proven data to be a different evolutionary branch of homo sapien, which is returning to the pre-enlightenment dark ages.
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Malabus wrote:RCS....if you knew of this truth you speak about, then you wouldn't post so much non-sense.

You are an utterly pathetic fool. Do you go into WH Smiths and rant at manager because they label blue pens blue when you want them to be red? Must be so restrictive going through a life rejecting science and data just because it disagrees with your ignorant view and you are too lazy and/or retarded to learn. I would class anyone who rejects proven data to be a different evolutionary branch of homo sapien, which is returning to the pre-enlightenment dark ages.
Why would I want red pens?
Daveangel

Ooh, someone's tired.

Cheer up, it's half term! :)
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Daveangel wrote:

Ooh, someone's tired.

Cheer up, it's half term! :)
I see you are coming on our forum more now you are the only one on the COF who still supports EMG.
Daveangel
Far from it. You should know from this forum the angriest shout the loudest and most frequently.

The vast majority of City fans aknowledge that, whilst EMG isn't perfect, we wouldn't have a club without him.

I've seen many CT express a desire to see PB walk.

Actually, was it many, or the same people saying it over and over again?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Daveangel wrote:Far from it. You should know from this forum the angriest shout the loudest and most frequently.

The vast majority of City fans aknowledge that, whilst EMG isn't perfect, we wouldn't have a club without him.

I've seen many CT express a desire to see PB walk.

Actually, was it many, or the same people saying it over and over again?
Good point!!