Tragic but...

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

confused.com
Did I miss the beatification of Jo Cox??
Malabus
Brendan Cox trying to be the saint too.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Maybe not a saint but a lesson as to what can happen if more is not done to counter extremism and facism.

Maybe a martyr to humanity, rather than a saint? She actively spoke up to defend humanity and was assassinated for it, after all.
confused.com
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Maybe not a saint but a lesson as to what can happen if more is not done to counter extremism and facism.

Maybe a martyr to humanity, rather than a saint? She actively spoke up to defend humanity and was assassinated for it, after all.
Oh come on RCS, she was attacked by a nut case not a terrorist or political idealist. As shocking as it was, her murder is no different to that of anyone else. Would be an interesting straw poll to find out who were aware and admired her views before her murder,
It just appears to me to be another appearance of the Diana affect, where people think it PC to rally to the facebook pages and turn it into something that it isnt.
A bit like how all the celebs, luvies and usual suspects rammed black lives count, down our throats week after week. Along comes Pres Trump and all of a sudden nobody gives a feck about Black Lives Count. Protests gone street demos gone!
Just don't understand why they can't let the woman rest in peace and not attempt to politicise a tradgedy
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
He shouted Britain First when killing a proponent of diversity and humanity. Aren't all terrorists nutjobs? Why else kill for religion or ideology?

But I agree with your sentiment. Where was the outpouring for Andrew Pennington (RIP)?
confused.com
agree on all that. Just believe there is a vast difference between what is obviously a mentally ill loner and a terrorist organisation, or someone who has sat down and picked a target out of some forethought. As deranged as even that is.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
He picked his target.
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:He shouted Britain First when killing
Alleged and also been dismissed.

Does it really matter what he said, could have shouted "Mickey Mouse" for all I care. It was a set up be the Cameron government to get sympathy remoan votes.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:

Does it really matter what he said, could have shouted "Mickey Mouse" for all I care. It was a set up be the Cameron government to get sympathy remoan votes.
Not dismissed. Verified by two witnesses.

LOL a set-up! Forget your medication Mal? Lolol.
Red Duke
Malabus wrote:

In the world of conspiracy theories, that must be one of the most ludicrous claims I have ever come across.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Red Duke wrote:
Malabus wrote:

In the world of conspiracy theories, that must be one of the most ludicrous claims I have ever come across.
I think Mal's hysteria/phobia of anything non-fascist has tipped him over the edge. Do they make Wolves branded straight jackets?