Register    Login    Search    FAQ



CTFC.com Official Site Cheltenham Town FC 500 Club

Other Useful Links:     Leo's Blog    Robins Trust    CTFC Chatter    Football Ground Guide    This is Gloucestershire    News Now    CTFC History Site

Board index » THE NEST » NON FOOTY/JOKES ETC




 Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 



Author Message
 Post subject: Cheltenham blighted by hookers and pickpockets.
 Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017, 06:02 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 13:26
Posts: 11469
Location: The Death Star.
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 0 time
Bulgarian harlots and Romanian pickpockets will be a blight on the Spa over the next four days. Some may call it EU culture enrichment, but as a good Christian I call it a great menace and I warn all good Cheltenions to ride this dreaded storm of sin with God as your vessel.


Top  Share on FacebookShare on Twitter
 Post subject: Re: Cheltenham blighted by hookers and pickpockets.
 Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017, 08:47 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 21 Nov 2009, 04:27
Posts: 15305
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Poles better vfm.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Cheltenham blighted by hookers and pickpockets.
 Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017, 12:32 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 27 Sep 2010, 14:02
Posts: 8493
Location: Cheltenhamshire
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
After reading this I was hopeful of a sexy show outside my office window, but all I can see are the usual groups of already semi-pissed lads getting off of minibuses with cans of lager, looking like they think they own the place whilst dressed like they got lost in a tweed factory.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Cheltenham blighted by hookers and pickpockets.
 Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017, 12:55 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 13:26
Posts: 11469
Location: The Death Star.
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 0 time
Shade wrote:
After reading this I was hopeful of a sexy show outside my office window, but all I can see are the usual groups of already semi-pissed lads getting off of minibuses with cans of lager, looking like they think they own the place whilst dressed like they got lost in a tweed factory.


Seem jealous that you haven't got a bellyful of ale in side you; whilst watching your donkey in last place trying to to conquer the hill.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Cheltenham blighted by hookers and pickpockets.
 Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017, 14:40 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 27 Sep 2010, 14:02
Posts: 8493
Location: Cheltenhamshire
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
:lol: I think the donkey drank the ale intended for me. I'm definitely not jealous of looking like a twat, though.

1 race down, 1 race closer to £20k... keep dreaming the impossible dream...


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Cheltenham blighted by hookers and pickpockets.
 Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017, 16:05 
Offline

Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 13:55
Posts: 398
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Malabus wrote:
Bulgarian harlots and Romanian pickpockets will be a blight on the Spa over the next four days. Some may call it EU culture enrichment, but as a good Christian I call it a great menace and I warn all good Cheltenions to ride this dreaded storm of sin with God as your vessel.

Where in your Bible does it tell you to be a sexist xenophobe, are you sure it wasn't the KKK handbook you picked up by mistake.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Cheltenham blighted by hookers and pickpockets.
 Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017, 16:09 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 13:26
Posts: 11469
Location: The Death Star.
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 0 time
kora wrote:
Malabus wrote:
Bulgarian harlots and Romanian pickpockets will be a blight on the Spa over the next four days. Some may call it EU culture enrichment, but as a good Christian I call it a great menace and I warn all good Cheltenions to ride this dreaded storm of sin with God as your vessel.

Where in your Bible does it tell you to be a sexist xenophobe, are you sure it wasn't the KKK handbook you picked up by mistake.



You will change your gobshite when your wallet get picked by Gypsy Alexandru.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Cheltenham blighted by hookers and pickpockets.
 Post Posted: 22 Mar 2017, 17:53 
Offline

Joined: 04 Oct 2012, 08:16
Posts: 2405
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
looked for a few slutty tarts on all 4 days, however United Services had none !!! complaining to management


Top 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
 Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 




Board index » THE NEST » NON FOOTY/JOKES ETC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: