Cheltenham blighted by hookers and pickpockets.

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
Bulgarian harlots and Romanian pickpockets will be a blight on the Spa over the next four days. Some may call it EU culture enrichment, but as a good Christian I call it a great menace and I warn all good Cheltenions to ride this dreaded storm of sin with God as your vessel.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Poles better vfm.
Shade
After reading this I was hopeful of a sexy show outside my office window, but all I can see are the usual groups of already semi-pissed lads getting off of minibuses with cans of lager, looking like they think they own the place whilst dressed like they got lost in a tweed factory.
Malabus
Shade wrote:After reading this I was hopeful of a sexy show outside my office window, but all I can see are the usual groups of already semi-pissed lads getting off of minibuses with cans of lager, looking like they think they own the place whilst dressed like they got lost in a tweed factory.
Seem jealous that you haven't got a bellyful of ale in side you; whilst watching your donkey in last place trying to to conquer the hill.
Shade
:lol: I think the donkey drank the ale intended for me. I'm definitely not jealous of looking like a twat, though.

1 race down, 1 race closer to £20k... keep dreaming the impossible dream...
kora
Malabus wrote:Bulgarian harlots and Romanian pickpockets will be a blight on the Spa over the next four days. Some may call it EU culture enrichment, but as a good Christian I call it a great menace and I warn all good Cheltenions to ride this dreaded storm of sin with God as your vessel.
Where in your Bible does it tell you to be a sexist xenophobe, are you sure it wasn't the KKK handbook you picked up by mistake.
Malabus
kora wrote:
Malabus wrote:Bulgarian harlots and Romanian pickpockets will be a blight on the Spa over the next four days. Some may call it EU culture enrichment, but as a good Christian I call it a great menace and I warn all good Cheltenions to ride this dreaded storm of sin with God as your vessel.
Where in your Bible does it tell you to be a sexist xenophobe, are you sure it wasn't the KKK handbook you picked up by mistake.

You will change your gobshite when your wallet get picked by Gypsy Alexandru.
confused.com
looked for a few slutty tarts on all 4 days, however United Services had none !!! complaining to management