Refugees Welcome.

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
Dortmund coach attacked : three explosives.

Game postponed for 24 hours.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Wondered how long it would take our resident fascist troll to make this post.

Seemingly, not very long, and before it even knows whether a) it was a bomb, b) a terrorist, c) by a foreign-born terrorist or d) a foreign-born terrorist who came in under the guise of a refugee.

Still, hopefully once Le Pen loses the election, May concedes free-movement, and Trump bombs Putin, the fascist troll will go back and hide under it's cave.
Malabus
Wouldn't you hide in the cave, rather than under it.

Where is there any hint of fascism in the title thread and post.

You do portray yourself as very silly at times.

Did I even say "bomb"

Foolish person.
Malabus
Suspicious package found at Dortmund hotel after horror explosives.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/790 ... gue-Monaco" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Malabus
Islamic link.

Borussia Dortmund attack: Police investigate Islamist link
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39575503" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Aye.
Malabus
Iraqi REFUGEE suspect held.

Borussia Dortmund attack: Iraqi suspect 'linked to IS'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39587161" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
No mention of a refugee in that article.

Refugees are themselves fleeing IS and terrorists.

This guy as you say is an IS terrorist so ergo not a refugee.

I agree with the refugees that IS and extremists must be stopped, the number of people they murder reduced, and Iraq and Syria made safe places to live. Don't you?
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:No mention of a refugee in that article.
He came from Iraq via Turkey last year.

So can you please inform me and the entire forum what he is, if isn't a refugee.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Pretty simple.He is a terrorist.

Basic Year 7 geography lesson for you: Migrants move for personal/economic reasons. Refugees are displaced by natural disasters or man-made crises (eg having your town destroyed by IS or gassed by Assad).

Terrorists who come to Europe to bomb us are not classed as either.

Refugees come for help, terrorists come to kill.
Malabus
So my point completely correct when all those refugees were soldiers of ISIS. THANKS FOR CLEARING THAT UP, SNOWFLAKE.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
It seems like you have misread my post. Try again and we may take some notice of your shouting.

What world do we live in when wanting to stop millions of innocent people being slaughtered by IS or Assad makes one a snowflake.

What level of inhumanity is needed to not be a snowflake? If I personally drown a nine year old Syrian boy and sell his younger sister to IS rapists would that make you happy? If you get cancer I will make sure no snowflakes donate to charity or fund the NHS - wouldn't want the commies caring for another human life, so at least you'd suffer and die in peace.

Funny also how me, the snowflake, has been calling for heavy military intervention against Assad and Syria for seven years yet you have been too much of a namby pamby.

I don't know if during the wars you'd have been a pacifist conchie or over in Germany helping round up Jews and minorities, but what I do know is that you'd not have been doing your bit for the snowflake Churchill and the civilised world.

You are a spineless small minded man blaming his own failure on any bandwagon you can find. An embarrassment to the Shire.
Malabus
Someone don't understand the political term and meaning of snowflake.

Snowflake : A young adult that believes they are unique and their (usually left of centre) opinion is above all others, refuses democracy, protests for unisex toilets and a strong believer, gullible of the MSM.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
I am by no means unique and you know full well I have no regard for MSM which is used by the elites to perpetuate inequality and undermine democracy.

I think what snowflake is is a term dished out by angry little men like you to people who call you out on your hatred and the victimisation of minority and vulnerable groups you unleash online as it gives a sense of power to make up for your boring tepid lives. Like a bully picking on a small disabled kid at school to get noticed because the rest of the school has moved on to better things.

You are a pathetic individual.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Doubt emerging now it was a Jihadi bomb and it may have been an extreme domestic left or right attack.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39603467" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Malabus
Aye.

Fake news
Fake news.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
So Mal's assertion a victim of ISIS undertook the attack has been debunked.

Turns out it was a stock trader trying to rig the financial markets. What's risking people's lives to make a few quid, eh?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39664212" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;