Great selection on the Planche des Belles Filles

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Like Wiggins in 2012, Froome ends the epic mountain top finish in the Yellow Jersey after the steep slopes of La Planche filtered wheat from chaff.

Froome looking good to keep the lead for the remaining 16 days and win a fourth Tour de France, and be 5th on the all-time list.
Malabus
Why did you feel the need to tell us that.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:Why did you feel the need to tell us that.
In case any other fans of the race wanted to discuss it.
asl
Do you think Sagan was hard done by?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
asl wrote:Do you think Sagan was hard done by?
Harsh but correct in my view. A bit like those penalty incidents in footy where "you've seen them given", take them in your favour but heel hard done by if given against you.
Sprout Picker
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Like Wiggins in 2012, Froome ends the epic mountain top finish in the Yellow Jersey after the steep slopes of La Planche filtered wheat from chaff.

Froome looking good to keep the lead for the remaining 16 days and win a fourth Tour de France, and be 5th on the all-time list.
Not had chance to comment thus far but that was a good stage - I cycled up the last climb until the barriered section; brutal in that heat especially when you're pushing harder than you normally might with the crowds cheering everyone on!

Just watched today's stage, it's shaping up nicely going into the final week or so...
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Sprout Picker wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Like Wiggins in 2012, Froome ends the epic mountain top finish in the Yellow Jersey after the steep slopes of La Planche filtered wheat from chaff.

Not had chance to comment thus far but that was a good stage - I cycled up the last climb until the barriered section; brutal in that heat especially when you're pushing harder than you normally might with the crowds cheering everyone on!

Just watched today's stage, it's shaping up nicely going into the final week or so...
Yesterday and today were awesome stages. With only one summit finish to go and the Astana team being so depleted compared to Sky I can't see Aru making enough time on Froome before the time trial, but who knows. Landa definitely looking in better form than Froome.