a picture paints 1,000 words

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Nesty
On the B4077 near where I live
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
If we had speed cameras and cctv on every road it would soon see illegal behaviour on road reduce.
Nesty
unbelievably a second incident has now totalled the sign altogether
Johnsons Red Army
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:If we had speed cameras and cctv on every road it would soon see illegal behaviour on road reduce.
Already too many speed cameras and CCTV as it is tyvm!
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Johnsons Red Army wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:If we had speed cameras and cctv on every road it would soon see illegal behaviour on road reduce.
Maybe CCTV yes, but I fail to see how there can be "too many speed cameras". Anyone who complains about speed cameras is essentially saying "I want to break the law and not be caught". My view is that laws are not optional and should be enforced.

One day the technology will be there that when a vehicle enters a 20mph or 30mph zone it autonomously slows down and limits to that speed. Would be a great shame if that had to happen, but alas, the law breaking minority ruin it for the rest of us.
asl
Totally agree, RCS.
Nesty
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Johnsons Red Army wrote:
Maybe CCTV yes, but I fail to see how there can be "too many speed cameras". Anyone who complains about speed cameras is essentially saying "I want to break the law and not be caught". My view is that laws are not optional and should be enforced.

One day the technology will be there that when a vehicle enters a 20mph or 30mph zone it autonomously slows down and limits to that speed. Would be a great shame if that had to happen, but alas, the law breaking minority ruin it for the rest of us.
spot on RCS -