The City & The City

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

asl
Did anyone watch this series on BBC 2 about a month ago? Starred David Morrissey. Based on a novel that apparently falls under the genre of 'Weird Science' according to Wiki.

I watched it last night. Did anyone understand it? I got the murder; I got the missing wife; I even got the division between the two cities and Breach. But did anyone get the link to the Corporation and their role in Orcini or the mysterious artefacts?

Still trying to decide whether I thought it was any good or not. It made my wife more and more confused every minute that passed...
Red Duke
I watched it all. I thought it was brilliant. My thoughts were that it like a dystopian future of what Berlin could be like if the wall was still in place in a 1984 Orwellian world.

Maybe we are already living in Orwellian World already with amount of misinformation, non-news and potential trade wars on the horizon that are going on.
Malabus
On iPlayer?...probably not.
asl
Malabus wrote:On iPlayer?...probably not.
Should be - I watched it last night cos I'd downloaded it and it said it would be deleted automatically on 22nd May. So you'll probably need to be quick.
Malabus
asl wrote:
Malabus wrote:On iPlayer?...probably not.
Should be - I watched it last night cos I'd downloaded it and it said it would be deleted automatically on 22nd May. So you'll probably need to be quick.
Have a look tonight. Sounds an interesting series.