More nutters than I ever imagined

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Obviously this is ITV trash so who knows what the survey is, but:

“a survey found that a staggering 52% of Brits think the Moon landings from 1969-72 were faked, with an astonishing 73% of 25-34 year olds thinking it was all a hoax.”

https://www.itv.com/thismorning/hot-top ... was-a-hoax" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
asl
I used to work with a guy who was stationed at Jodrell Bank when Armstrong and Aldrin went for their stroll. He told me there was absolutely no way possible that the radio signals were coming from anywhere else other than the surface of the moon. Anyone who thinks it was faked is simply wrong and there's no conspiracy-theory 'evidence' that can alter the fact that the broadcast could only have been made from one place.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
asl wrote:I used to work with a guy who was stationed at Jodrell Bank when Armstrong and Aldrin went for their stroll. He told me there was absolutely no way possible that the radio signals were coming from anywhere else other than the surface of the moon. Anyone who thinks it was faked is simply wrong and there's no conspiracy-theory 'evidence' that can alter the fact that the broadcast could only have been made from one place.
Such basic irrefutable evidence won’t deter some of the whackos, alas.
Red Duke
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
asl wrote:I used to work with a guy who was stationed at Jodrell Bank when Armstrong and Aldrin went for their stroll. He told me there was absolutely no way possible that the radio signals were coming from anywhere else other than the surface of the moon. Anyone who thinks it was faked is simply wrong and there's no conspiracy-theory 'evidence' that can alter the fact that the broadcast could only have been made from one place.
Such basic irrefutable evidence won’t deter some of the whackos, alas.
Is it on par with the flat earth believers....
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Yup.
kora
Stephen Fry summed it up when he said the Soviets didn't try to cast doubt on it and this was at the height of the space race.
Malabus
I don’t believe the moon landings took place at that specific time.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:I don’t believe the moon landings took place at that specific time.
Given you are doollalley tap this is the best evidence that it did!
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Malabus wrote:I don’t believe the moon landings took place at that specific time.
Given you are doollalley tap this is the best evidence that it did!
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firmament" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
“My whacko conspiracy theory is correct look here is a link to an article written by another loony”