If the Earth is a globe...

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
Foolish Globalists tell me this...why doesn’t the ocean/sea water fall off the global earth.

Don’t say gravity as it’s a very weak form of energy compared to electrons.

#FlatEarth
#WakeUp
SHANDY VOR
What's happened to you Mal, have you taken a liking for the crack pipe since I was last on?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
SHANDY VOR wrote:What's happened to you Mal, have you taken a liking for the crack pipe since I was last on?
He is way past that. He left the crack to the likes of me and is now on things we have never even heard of.

Also, friends of ours have this for their 18 month old, perhaps Mal would benefit from a quick read:

Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Also, friends of ours have this for their 18 month old, perhaps Mal would benefit from a quick read:
So you failed to answer the question-how predictable.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Also, friends of ours have this for their 18 month old, perhaps Mal would benefit from a quick read:
I only answer questions when there is a question to be answered. There is no question the Earth is a globe therefore there is no need to engage in any questions about it.
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Malabus wrote:
I only answer questions when there is a question to be answered. There is no question the Earth is a globe therefore there is no need to engage in any questions about it.
Prove your pseudoscience.
SHANDY VOR
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Malabus wrote:
Whooooaa stop right there!

Who said anything about a globe. The Earth is shaped like a rhomboid. If it were a globe it would be smooth, so how do you account for mountain ranges and deep oceans. It is the shape of a Christmas stocking and I'm also not sure about gravity. If it existed it would have been there before Isaac Newton supposedly invented it, and if it exists then why people talk about people falling off the face of the earth?