Register    Login    Search    FAQ



CTFC.com Official Site Cheltenham Town FC 500 Club

Other Useful Links:     Leo's Blog    Robins Trust    CTFC Chatter    Football Ground Guide    This is Gloucestershire    News Now    CTFC History Site

Board index » THE NEST » NON FOOTY/JOKES ETC




 Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 



Author Message
 Post subject: Fashion thread
 Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018, 18:47 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 21 Nov 2009, 04:27
Posts: 19925
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
Not enough clothing and accessories talk on this forum.

As the weather changes, how is your autumn wardrobe shaping up?

A fair bit of Farah, and Scotch & Soda for me.


Top  Share on FacebookShare on Twitter
 Post subject: Re: Fashion thread
 Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018, 18:53 
Offline

Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 10:37
Posts: 4406
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 2 times
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
A fair bit of Farah


Thin vest and shorts...?


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Fashion thread
 Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018, 19:19 
Offline

Joined: 12 Aug 2012, 17:13
Posts: 221
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Not enough clothing and accessories talk on this forum.

As the weather changes, how is your autumn wardrobe shaping up?

A fair bit of Farah, and Scotch & Soda for me.


What the hell has happened to the beautiful game? Stuart Pearce would be rolling in his grave.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Fashion thread
 Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018, 21:03 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 21 Nov 2009, 04:27
Posts: 19925
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
SHANDY VOR wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Not enough clothing and accessories talk on this forum.

As the weather changes, how is your autumn wardrobe shaping up?

A fair bit of Farah, and Scotch & Soda for me.


What the hell has happened to the beautiful game? Stuart Pearce would be rolling in his grave.


Non-footy section - nowt to do with the game.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Fashion thread
 Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018, 21:29 
Offline

Joined: 12 Aug 2012, 17:13
Posts: 221
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
OK fair point, I'll try and get into the spirit.

Not enough food talk on this forum.

As its the weekend and time to stock up, how is your fridge shaping up?

Half a ton of meat and a pint of natural yogurt for me.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Fashion thread
 Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018, 21:40 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 21 Nov 2009, 04:27
Posts: 19925
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
SHANDY VOR wrote:
OK fair point, I'll try and get into the spirit.

Not enough food talk on this forum.

As its the weekend and time to stock up, how is your fridge shaping up?

Half a ton of meat and a pint of natural yogurt for me.


Yeo Valley?


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Fashion thread
 Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018, 18:40 
Offline

Joined: 03 Dec 2009, 10:22
Posts: 1091
Location: Cotswolds
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
SHANDY VOR wrote:
OK fair point, I'll try and get into the spirit.

Not enough food talk on this forum.

As its the weekend and time to stock up, how is your fridge shaping up?

Half a ton of meat and a pint of natural yogurt for me.


Yeo Valley?



Yogurt - has to be Rachel's; not any other watered down brand!


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Fashion thread
 Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018, 20:45 
Offline

Joined: 12 Aug 2012, 17:13
Posts: 221
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Its whatever was on the prescription, cannot remember what 'brand'


Top 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
 Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 




Board index » THE NEST » NON FOOTY/JOKES ETC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: