Don’t trust NASA.

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
Please view this video, appreciate it with an open and awakening mind.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sy7q549d5vQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SHANDY VOR
How much longer are you going to persist with this nonsense
asl
Shame there's no scientists helping to provide evidence of the Earth being flat. Why is that? Even the anti-vaxers can field one medical expert (well, he was until he was exposed as a charlatan who leapt to conclusions based on inadequate data and subsequently stripped of his license.)

So why has some wealthy sceptic (maybe someone with a fortune made in the NBA?) not simply flown in one direction and kept going to see where the edge is? You'd have thought that more eye-opening to the public than the pseudo-science (some of which genuinely made me LOL) in this YouTube clip. Like the one about pointing the nose of an aircraft downwards in order to fly around a globe: how big do they think the planet is?! Certainly they must think it's less than 25k miles!

Finally, WHY has the international community perpetuated this 'myth' of an oblate-spherical Earth? What possible reason can there be for enticing millions of people since the C17th to 'lie' so consistently to the masses. What possible justification could there be for the sheer enormity and cost of such a generational undertaking? Why has there not been a single person in all that time come out as a whistle blower?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
asl wrote:Shame there's no scientists helping to provide evidence of the Earth being flat. Why is that? Even the anti-vaxers can field one medical expert (well, he was until he was exposed as a charlatan who leapt to conclusions based on inadequate data and subsequently stripped of his license.)

So why has some wealthy sceptic (maybe someone with a fortune made in the NBA?) not simply flown in one direction and kept going to see where the edge is? You'd have thought that more eye-opening to the public than the pseudo-science (some of which genuinely made me LOL) in this YouTube clip. Like the one about pointing the nose of an aircraft downwards in order to fly around a globe: how big do they think the planet is?! Certainly they must think it's less than 25k miles!

Finally, WHY has the international community perpetuated this 'myth' of an oblate-spherical Earth? What possible reason can there be for enticing millions of people since the C17th to 'lie' so consistently to the masses. What possible justification could there be for the sheer enormity and cost of such a generational undertaking? Why has there not been a single person in all that time come out as a whistle blower?
Nutjobs don’t need reasons.
SHANDY VOR
asl wrote:Shame there's no scientists helping to provide evidence of the Earth being flat. Why is that? Even the anti-vaxers can field one medical expert (well, he was until he was exposed as a charlatan who leapt to conclusions based on inadequate data and subsequently stripped of his license.)

For all the same reasons as we do not need a scientist to prove to us that when we eat, we s#!t. In my case sometimes simultaneously.
Malabus
The “nut jobs” are the sleep walking sheep which follow each other and will always see the little picture throughout their controlled lives.
I have no problem if you are happy to be lied too in all aspects of life - keep believing the illusion that you feel secure with.
One day your eyes will be opened when you take your last breath.
asl
Malabus wrote:One day your eyes will be opened when you take your last breath.
I don't think that's how it tends to work, actually...

[gasp] Or do you think we're being lied to about *that* too???
Malabus
asl wrote:
Malabus wrote:One day your eyes will be opened when you take your last breath.
I don't think that's how it tends to work, actually...

[gasp] Or do you think we're being lied to about *that* too???
You are infinite consciousness.