5G technology is coming.

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
Linked to cancer; heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimer’s and death.

But the big tech companies are trying to hide the many facts and proofs.

#ProjectDepopulate

https://www.radiationhealthrisks.com/5g ... n-dangers/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
asl
As a former (ahem) employee of Vodafone, it made me laugh when I heard there'd been a public debate in a village and a lot of people had been protesting about a new mast being installed. In order to provide further information, the people raising objections were asked to leave their contact details. Most of them left mobile numbers which is amusing enough - but the ones that gave a landline often did so because "there's no bloomin' signal where I live."

I take it, Mal, you avoid almost all towns and cities because of the number of cell sites there are already? There's one at the football ground, obviously - but there are many others around if you know what to look for. You can find one on most public buildings, for a start, looking like a flat panel on a wall, usually painted to blend in to the construction. Churches, community centres, offices...they'll likely all have a fill-in mini-cell "bombarding you with deadly radiation that has been proven to give you autism", according to your article.

An article to file alongside those from people who think smart meters are doing the same thing, I think.
Ihearye
I would make them complete the roll out of 4G to all areas before setting out on 5G to London and the like