Iran!

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
So, as Trump seems intent on starting a war with Iran in an election year, here he is in 2011 predicting President Obama would attack Iran in the run up to the election! Good foresight or is it long-term planning?

https://mobile.twitter.com/nowthisnews/ ... 1223238657" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
asl
Nothing kick-starts a presidential re-election campaign quite like a good war. :(

The start of the new decade was going so well on Wednesday... Then, by Thursday, we realised that pretty much the whole of Australia is on fire and now we're on the brink of another major war...
Ralph
Absolute disgrace what Trumps doing. Hopefully it can all be added to his impeachment. To attack another country, he needs the go ahead from Congress and the Senate ( i believe). He did neither. Just went on his own.
kora
I've been led to believe the USofA is the world's greatest democracy, yet we find one moronic b#!#%#d can declare war with no consultation with anyone: strange definition of democracy,
asl
Ralph wrote:To attack another country, he needs the go ahead from Congress and the Senate ( i believe). He did neither. Just went on his own.
I really do wish he'd go there on his own... Tell him there's a prime site for the Biggliest Golf Club on the Planet (although the bunkers are on the large side) for sale. Be cool to see him wander through Tehran on his own...
Ralph
Trumps an idiot. He's building so much animosity between his "supporters" and all that want him out. They have enough to get him out of office but as the Republicans control the Senate it probably won't happen. Even though there are Republican Senators that dislike Trump and where he is dragging the country down to, they probably won't vote against him in numbers
Ihearye
Ralph wrote:Trumps an idiot. He's building so much animosity between his "supporters" and all that want him out. They have enough to get him out of office but as the Republicans control the Senate it probably won't happen. Even though there are Republican Senators that dislike Trump and where he is dragging the country down to, they probably won't vote against him in numbers
Probably?? No chance.