RCS / ihearye - A polite request

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Andy
Can you two have a truce or kiss and make up or just agree to disagree please.

Several threads are now just turning into a bickering, “I can pee higher up the wall than you” match between the two of you and it’s just not fair that we all have to read through all this to catch other people’s views.

I know I can block either or both of you, but have to say at times you make same valid points so I don’t want to have to do that. Just please control yourselves and perhaps take the bickering off the threads and into PM to each other.

Thank you in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Yes Andy, happy to. As per my last post in the non-footy tech/nhs app thread I will be more clear to ensure my meaning is understood and doesn’t antagonise as I acknowledge my glib and flippant approach and making assumptions about how it will be inferred is not conducive to friendly debate.

In return I hope that facetious and petty digs are not continuously made beyond the point of humour and are not made in random threads which are unrelated to the point being dug at.

I’ll endeavour to stick to my commitment above and for the sake of the forum will approach you or moderators in DMs when digs move beyond humour into personal attacks, rather than standing up for myself in threads. so it can be dealt with accordingly.