Another reason why the Daily Mail are a joke

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Hubert Parry
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... e-bar.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If I had published this when I was an editor, I would have resigned.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Hubert Parry wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... e-bar.html

If I had published this when I was an editor, I would have resigned.
Sad thing is, their will be people talking about this with colleagues over lunch as if it's real news. People will then send the link round and the Mail get advertising revenue. A very sinister paper that invests a lot of time working on how popularise and make money out of gossip and tat whilst still having enough people believing it's a genuine news (as in actual news) outlet.
Shade
Not that I'm sticking up for the paper, but this is no different to stories any other paper, such at The Sun or The Mirror, print when the face of Christ is found on a piece of toast, or a peanut in the shape of Mary Magdalene's molar... I'm just saying they're all c!#p.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote:Not that I'm sticking up for the paper, but this is no different to stories any other paper, such at The Sun or The Mirror, print when the face of Christ is found on a piece of toast, or a peanut in the shape of Mary Magdalene's molar... I'm just saying they're all c!#p.
any other tabloid, not any other paper.
Shade
Just you wait. The Echo and The Financial Times will have stories about weeping splodges of trifle in the shape of the Virgin Mary within weeks.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote:Just you wait. The Echo and The Financial Times will have stories about weeping splodges of trifle in the shape of the Virgin Mary within weeks.
First time I ever saw someone say the Echo was a real paper rather than a tabloid!
Shade
I didn't say that. I was meaning they'll be running the same story :P
Malabus
More links to the Daily Mail on this site than on the Daily Mail site. :grin: