Charity bike ride

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

ragsie
Hi next April I'm doing an 800mile bike ride from Tewkesbury to every premiership football club in England and would like it if you could all donate what ever u can afford I'm raising it for prostate cancer please visit my virgin giving page and donate there.
http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/Raggsie" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks dean.
ragsie
Hi please can u all sponsor me I need some more sponsors on this epic ride thanks
joes dad
Best of luck Ragsie,good cause.
ragsie
Thanks for donation
ragsie
Now got confirmation for Royal Mail my work of match giving I'm also going on radio Gloucestershire on Saturday at 7:45am would be great if you could listen or if not please sponsor me cheers dean
Ralph
Hey Ragsie.. people might sponsor you if you contributed to this forum.. i think all your posts you ever made are asking for money.. You may not even be a CTFC fan..
asl
Well said, Ralph. I've nothing at all against the cause nor would I doubt the achievement - but I dislike 'chugging', even if it's online.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
rasta
ragsie wrote:Now got confirmation for Royal Mail my work of match giving I'm also going on radio Gloucestershire on Saturday at 7:45am would be great if you could listen or if not please sponsor me cheers dean
great lets see some proof, and you latest ticket stub
taxidave
I agree with the above posts, the only time we hear from the bloke is when he comes on here begging for money, perhaps if he contributed to the forum a little more we would know that he was a true supporter. If I recall correctly there were a lot of moans about his aggressive attitude last time he wanted money.
Ragsie I suggest you give it a rest on here and try begging on what ever forums you use regularly because it obviously is not this one. As a matter of interest how many of your previous posts have been to do with CTFC matches and not asking for money.
Ralph
IIRC he said the last time that he was a CTFC fan but i remember scanning his posts and there was not one on football. Just his best Bob Geldof impression "give me all your money" numerous times and yes he did get pretty wound up last time when he was quizzed on it :D
Andy
Ralph wrote:IIRC he said the last time that he was a CTFC fan but i remember scanning his posts and there was not one on football. Just his best Bob Geldof impression "give me all your money" numerous times and yes he did get pretty wound up last time when he was quizzed on it :D
So why is this still in the CTFC section then LOL :) ;)

Non footy at best surely?

;)
asl
Damn right...hadn't realised it was in the main section cos I default to 'unread posts' on Tapatalk. Now moved.

Sounds like you're volunteering to be a moderator, Andy...?
Ralph
I.moved his last one there too lol
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
I'm not going to slate him but shan't offer any sponsorship (not personal - I never sponsor colleagues or anything), but good luck and if he does that ride it's a cracking effort so fair play.
Last edited by RegencyCheltenhamSpa on 03 Oct 2013, 22:41, edited 1 time in total.
Andy
RCS - isnt that as bad as the press stalking someone....???
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Andy wrote:RCS - isnt that as bad as the press stalking someone....???
No as twitter is the public domain for anyone to read or copy as much as they like. Quite different from hacking emails and phones and private events. But yes it was a bit much and uncalled for and as such I have edited my post. Apologies.
Ralph
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Andy wrote:RCS - isnt that as bad as the press stalking someone....???
No as twitter is the public domain for anyone to read or copy as much as they like. Quite different from hacking emails and phones and private events. But yes it was a bit much and uncalled for and as such I have edited my post. Apologies.
As i saw what you had written before you edited, you would of been jumping up and down if someone had said that about you
ragsie
Iam a fan guys I was one off the guys who cycled for the club with that useless manager mad dog Allan and don't go to many games now Asa I work most Saturdays
ragsie
I do have a new web page now cheers http://www.sponsorme.co.uk/deanraggatt/ ... -prem.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Cycle the prem
Ralph
ragsie wrote:Iam a fan guys I was one off the guys who cycled for the club with that useless manager mad dog Allan and don't go to many games now Asa I work most Saturdays

So why do you just post wanting money even if it is a worthy cause. You have never ever posted anything to do with CTFC ever.. If you did become a contributor to the forum on a regular basis, you might find more people would sponsor you..

You gotta give too.. not just take