Battering in store.

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
Sunday going into Monday.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ne3rDk1XM5 ... dded#t=146" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ralph
hows the weather over there? Saw pics of all the idiots stood right by the waters edge of the sea with little kids and big waves right near them. Some people are clueless
Malabus
I haven't felt any wind.
Shade
Mainly passed us by and went further south. Lots of heavy rain but not enough for any floods, other than a few mini-lakes in a few places on the roads and a few overflowing drains. Considering between 3am and 9pm today we were going to get the worst storm in 20 years, it seemed to be all over and done with by 8am and without any wind.

Not that I'm complaining. At least 2 people have been killed by falling trees in Kent and Watford.
Ralph
yeah, south east seems to of taken a whack.. good to know the Shire stayed pretty clear
Joey
Favourite comment on the situation - "Trying to watch the news about the storm to end all storms but I can't because the massive amount of sunlight currently streaming through the window is creating a glare on the screen."