Barmy and saddening

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Fake fur products, in the likes of Debenhams, actually containing real fur from intensive fur farms, because breeding mammals on mass in unnatural conditions means it is cheaper.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/12/19/your-faux ... l-6331864/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
confused.com
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Fake fur products, in the likes of Debenhams, actually containing real fur from intensive fur farms, because breeding mammals on mass in unnatural conditions means it is cheaper.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/12/19/your-faux ... l-6331864/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
There seems to be a growing acceptance of using real fur in fashion. Particularly among a certain ethnic mix in the USA. Recently spotted a certain rap artist with a fur rucksack !!!
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Especially frustrating is that fur farming is now banned in the UK, yet it is fine to import fur farmed in Eastern Europe and Asia.

Time for a global ban in my view.
confused.com
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Especially frustrating is that fur farming is now banned in the UK, yet it is fine to import fur farmed in Eastern Europe and Asia.

what ever happened to the days when you got paint bombed for wearing fur
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
confused.com wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Especially frustrating is that fur farming is now banned in the UK, yet it is fine to import fur farmed in Eastern Europe and Asia.

what ever happened to the days when you got paint bombed for wearing fur
They went the same way as anything with morals, ethics and responsibility: destroyed by consumerism and trash TV culture, and branded 'elite'. Much more likely to get paint bombed by someone you beat to the last fur coat on Black Friday these days.
Malabus
This should not be tolerated.