FGR TOP

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Lincoln blunder again and a 90th minute winner for FGR.

The Imps and Tranmere have games in hand to go ahead of them, FGR are giving it a go.
Ralph
Lincoln at home to FGR on Sat. Big game. C'mon the Imps
Shade
A few poor results on the spin now for Luton. The cup run seems to have damaged them, as it so often does.
Nesty
Luton?
Shade
Lincoln maybe :P
Ralph
i think we realised you meant Lincoln :lol:
Robin
Lincoln will go up, it's just a mini blip, surely FGR will come up through the play offs this season though.
The Old TomCat
A very informative and interesting article by a Tranmere supporter on current state of play.
http://www.deadlysubmarine.co.uk/assets ... tdown.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Naturally he rationalises that Tranmere will end season as champions.
Recommend it worth a read to see who CTFC will be playing next season.
Ralph
The Old TomCat wrote: Recommend it worth a read to see who CTFC will be playing next season.
well it won't be FGR. You are bottling it again
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
So true Ralph. The second half today the most telling 45 mins of the season. At the break as it stood, 1-0 and six points ahead of a broken Lincoln, a spent force running out of games in hand. Vince's mercenaries half a match away from the Football League. After the capitulation in the second period, it looks more like half a century.
The Old TomCat
Ralph wrote:
The Old TomCat wrote: Recommend it worth a read to see who CTFC will be playing next season.
well it won't be FGR. You are bottling it again
Mathmatically not true.
The same could be said that mathematically CTFC are in danger of relegation.
And both teams lost yesterday.

I don't believe CTFC will be relegated this season but after Lincoln, FGR are the best of the rest in National League and are confident of winning promotion even perhaps at Wembley.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Wembley is your only chance. If you get there. Be a shame to go out in the semis, but quite likely.
The Old TomCat
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Wembley is your only chance. If you get there. Be a shame to go out in the semis, but quite likely.
RCS, I refer you to your own negative post on the 'Going to bed in a stronger position'
http://www.robinsnestforum.co.uk/viewto ... =2&t=23089" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It seems I have more confidence in CTFC than you.
By default we both forecast that there could be El Glosico matches next season.
I believe it will be in the Football League while you appear to forecast they will be in the National League.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
How is saying we are in a stronger position and more confident of safety a negative post??
The Old TomCat
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:How is saying we are in a stronger position and more confident of safety a negative post??
Your negative post of that THREAD
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
The Old TomCat wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:How is saying we are in a stronger position and more confident of safety a negative post??
Your negative post of that THREAD
Not negative: we are Cheltenham and whilst FGR may be happy in non-league, there are no positive ways to describe CTFC being third bottom in L2 aside from it being better than relegation. Does not mean I am not positive about the team or next season.