York or Torquay?

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Superb win for Torquay away at Dover, so the Gulls climb out of the bottom four (50 points). York slip back in (49 points) after a disappointing draw with Woking (52 points). Guiseley also on 50 points.

York vs FGR on the last day of the season. Woking travel to the Daggers.

Guiseley and Torquay both at home, to Solihull Moors and North Ferriby.

Woking despite the three point gap look vulnerable. A defeat at Dagenham and three home wins for the other contenders would see Woking relegated on GD.
Shade
Lucky for York they have the easiest game. FGR useless and will be resting a few ahead of the play-offs, I'd have thought. I'm sure Hall, Pars and AMS will be up for giving them a hiding.

I hope, purely because of the two that can also go down, that Guiseley go.
Red Duke
Shade wrote:Lucky for York they have the easiest game. FGR useless and will be resting a few ahead of the play-offs, I'd have thought. I'm sure Hall, Pars and AMS will be up for giving them a hiding.

I hope, purely because of the two that can also go down, that Guiseley go.
I want Guiseley to stay up. A club punching above its weight and not a club has that been mismanaged and brought to almost financial ruin,
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Woking to go would be my preference.
The Old TomCat
You lucky people.
BT are to show York v FGR live at midday on Saturday and you'll get a chance to watch and study FGR as potential opponents for next season.

COYR
leohoenig
Yes - but as long as we get at least a draw, its not happening for another 12 months (at least)
Shade
Come on York, AMS, Pars and Asa. Although, looking at the fixtures the other relegation threatened teams have got I'm not fancying their chances of staying up...
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote:Come on York, AMS, Pars and Asa. Although, looking at the fixtures the other relegation threatened teams have got I'm not fancying their chances of staying up...
Woking to get beaten away at Dagenham, so if York win they move above Woking on GD.