A barometer for the General Election?

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

asl
Labour and UKIP being blown away in the Council Elections. Even the SNP losing seats in Scotland. The whole country's turning Blue. I wonder what spin Jeremy and his one remaining pal will put on this one?
Shade
I don't know how this can be because all I see on social media all the time is people calling everyone retarded f#!$ wits for not voting Labour or Lib Dem.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Relentless from the Tories today. The gains didn't stop.

Looks like a mixture of leader personality and Brexit swung it. Leave vote going Tory, and Remain splitting two or three ways.

Could well be a barometer for GE, and may encourage the centre and left parties to stand down candidates to avoid splitting the opposition vote. LD and Greens to divi up seats to contend to act as opposition in the south and LD and Labour in the north. Only way to stop a Tory landslide.

Doesn't bother me as Tories will help me financially fairly significantly, but there are plenty of fellow Robins fans I see at games who will be victims of Tories.
Malabus
UKIP has all the solutions for a better Britain.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:UKIP has all the solutions for a better Britain.
Assume you are fan of the final solution?

Nuttall came up with some great ideas when he went with Armstrong to moon and again when he was the first to hammer the Wall in '89. A real inspirational figure throughout history.

Would his 1-in-1-out policy mean next time you head out to Eastern Europe we can bring one of them in to do your job for half the wages? Be one way to help the education budget.