More nastiness by FGR

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
asl wrote:Crowds calculated using the Diane Abbott methodology.
You've outed Robin's secret source!
asl
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:You've outed Robin's secret source!
I've this sudden desire to go wash my hands....
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
asl wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:You've outed Robin's secret source!
I've this sudden desire to go wash my hands....
Both hands?!? I always heard it was easily mistaken for a mole.
The Old TomCat
Ralph wrote:No interest OTC. You will not beat Tranmere. Another season in conference beckons. Another 2.5m losses for the next year. That makes it in excess of 7 million. Your club is a fcuking disgrace to the beautiful game
The thread title is nastiness and your post falls full into that category.

I don't know whether FGR will beat Tranmere but I do know that given your lack of punting skills, neither do you.
You predicted that Morecombe would be relegated: WRONG, your predicted Dagenham would beat FGR: WRONG and as these things come in threes I feel confident that once again you'll be WRONG.

I will agree that the bookies have Tranmere slight favourites and their fans will outnumber the FGR fans by 3 or 4 times as many. But Tranmere will only have 11 players on field - same as FGR.
And if FGR lose, so be it. Every year the infrastructure of the club get stronger and better.

We have a manager in Mark Cooper who likes the club to play game the beautiful way.
FGR have one of the lowest yellow card counts in National League and are ONLY club not to have had a red card.
FGR also scored most goals in National League.
So if that is a disgrace then you don't know much about football.

And if you are complaining that self-made multi-millionaire Dale Vince has invested £ millions into club, it sounds full of sour grapes. Dozens and dozen of other clubs would be very happy to have him as their benefactor.

COYR
Ralph
Not complaining, but you are just trying to buy success paying insane agents fees and wages. He is just running the club into bigger and bigger debt. You can come out with the "oh it's the marketing budget" but it's not in reality. It's millions and millions of pounds of debt.

I hope Tranmere win just to keep you where you belong. Park aka Non League

And if he does ever decide to take on a new challenge at a new club,FGR will die in seconds. He's crippled them
Shade
FFS, looks like we're on our way back up that f#!$ hill next season.
little mo
Shade wrote:FFS, looks like we're on our way back up that f#!$ hill next season.
Only if you pass the test questions Shade. :D
The Old TomCat
Shade wrote:FFS, looks like we're on our way back up that f#!$ hill next season.
Don't worry, it will only be for one year.
Season 2018/19 FGR will be in League 1
Robin
Do you honestly believe that OTC or are you on a wind up? For what it's worth I feel FGR will do ok next season, but I don't see you going up without significant investment and you'll probably need to settle for a season of consolidation because there is quite a big jump between the two leagues.
Ralph
I was on the Gas forum today. There is an excellent 9pager on what they think of FGR. Seems we are not alone with our thoughts. FGR are not the friendly little club on top of the hill anymore
Shade
Who'dathunk it? Us and Brizzle Rovers with something in common...