Hung Parliament

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote:Imagine if the Tories had put a half decent campaign together. As it were, they were bloody horrendous and are still the largest party.

Complacency, obviously, from the PM and her team is the reason she only won against second-rate opposition 3-2 AET, instead of 4-0 with it all being wrapped up by half-time.
Having been 2-0 up after 85mins vs ten men.

Given the media branded Corbyn unelectable and incompetent the fact he achieved the biggest increase in vote share of any party since 1945 shows a) how the media misunderstood the mood of a generation and b) how bad May was.
Joey
Malabus
Well surprise surprise [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 4f8cc8.jpg[/img]
Johnsons Red Army
Malabus wrote:Well surprise surprise
Perhaps something for you to raise at your next EDL meeting?
confused.com
RCS _ one DUP member does not support climate change, but don't let your bigotry spoil your statements. DUP have worked alongside SF in government and forgedd links for many years since GFA, but don't let your bigotry spoil a good rant. LGBT, democracy is all about allowing people to express their views. They may not sit well with the liberal left. But there you go. Somehow don't see May seeking agreement with DUP as deplorable as corbyn and abbot openly supporting people murdering UK citizens in the UK
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Wondered how long until our UVF friend would post. Thrown any more stones or grenades at primary school kids trying to get to school yet?

Hope to see DUP accept SF's latest invite to discuss power sharing.

DUP are closer to the BNP than they are mainstream British politics.

It is concerning times for NI, with the SDLP and UUP being wiped out in favour of the extremists on either side.

I do not see how the GFA can survive as impossible for Westminster to be impartial whilst the DUP can horse trade on everything May tries to put through parliament. I do wonder if putting climate change sceptic Gove in charge of DEFRA this evening was May's first concession to Cash For Ash Foster?

Are people still banging on about Corbyn meeting SF? Who cares.
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:DUP are closer to the BNP
Source please.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:
Source please.
http://www.mydup.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Malabus wrote:
Source please.
http://www.mydup.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I fail to see any evidence or indication that the DUP has an affiliation with the BNP.

Fake news and the creditable proof that all left wing mafia are liars.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
I didn't say an affiliation or anything like that. I meant their views on social issues etc, are in my view, more similar to the BNP than mainstream politics.

Also interesting that for the first time Nationalists had a higher vote share in NI than Unionists.

I cannot see how peaceful power sharing can last whilst the DUP prop up Westminster government. Especially when demands like this start coming. Nice to have people who firebomb kids propping up UK government:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 85026.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Joey
going to love the state of mal when the boy Corbyn is PM in 1-2 years (if not less)
Malabus
Joey wrote:going to love the state of mal when the boy Corbyn is PM in 1-2 years (if not less)
Why don't you move to North Korea and then let's see if you're a fan of communism after just one year.

P.S take Mr Google copy+paste (RCS) with you.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:
Joey wrote:going to love the state of mal when the boy Corbyn is PM in 1-2 years (if not less)
Why don't you move to North Korea and then let's see if you're a fan of communism after just one year.

P.S take Mr Google copy+paste (RCS) with you.
Lol. The Labour manifesto is to the right of mainstream politics in Denmark and Sweden and barely more left than Germany. Hardly communist dictatorships.

Stop scaremongering.