Butland

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Nesty
on bench today for England
Scarface
looks like defoe is on the bench too
Nesty
Butland should have played!!
Si Robin
If he stays injury free, he'll be England's number 1 by March. Joe Hart has one too many mistakes in him.
paperboy
Si Robin wrote:If he stays injury free, he'll be England's number 1 by March. Joe Hart has one too many mistakes in him.
...or perhaps they have all come out now :)
Nesty
we should be looking to sign another Butland or Dillon Phillips for next season on loan (yes I know I have also said we should get another Higgs, and maybe we have in Lovett) but I really do no think Scott Brown is the answer
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Nesty wrote:we should be looking to sign another Butland or Dillon Phillips for next season on loan (yes I know I have also said we should get another Higgs, and maybe we have in Lovett) but I really do no think Scott Brown is the answer
We know that after years of you calling him 'coco'. We have just decided to stop listening to you!
Artemis
Nesty wrote:we should be looking to sign another Butland or Dillon Phillips for next season on loan (yes I know I have also said we should get another Higgs, and maybe we have in Lovett) but I really do no think Scott Brown is the answer
Does really rather depend on the question / criteria, doesn't it? If its "an experienced pro who has played for the club before, has plenty of experience in the league, would command a small transfer fee, won't need to relocate and can save a penalty or two", then surely the answer is Scott Brown?!

if it's a young up and coming keeper on loan, then clearly not Scott.

Anyway, moot point, he's not coming.