May's out burst towards the 'tech giants'..

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
May getting tough with ISP companies to tackle (Islamic Jihad) terrorists. The first move to censor what people view on the internet. Please don't reply that there are other forms of terrorism other than the evil of the jihadists affecting Europe because that isn't true and will fall on deaf ears to the intellectuals.

My point is that the Quran is full of hate towards infidels, Jews e.t.c. The PM should start there to eradicate most parts of this evil book and ideology. We know she wouldn't do that because the race card would be branded out and the Mohamadists are far too protected in the UK.

If digital tech is aiding terrorists then so is the physical book called the 'holy' Quran.
kora
Just curious, but how much of the Quran have you actually read , Mal?
Malabus
kora wrote:Just curious, but how much of the Quran have you actually read , Mal?
Been studying the Quran for over 20 years, I have a great interest in world religions.
The Quran is a terrorists handbook.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
kora wrote:Just curious, but how much of the Quran have you actually read , Mal?
Maybe the bits serialised on his far right websites he views - also being rightly removed from the internet alongside Jihadist terrorism.

Mal certainly has not read as much as Muslim friends of mine who are far more open and tolerant than he is.
kora
I suspect you may be right RCS; anyway 99% of humanity is more tolerant than our Mail reading friend.
confused.com
Surely the difference the local moron / cannon fodder would need to actually plough through the entire bok to strip out what he or she wanted. Whereas they can sit in their bed rooms and the likes of google make it easy for them to watch extreme videos etc. Can you even begin to imagine what the IRA campaign would have been liike if every Irish no hoper in his bedfsit was reading the how to make a IDU
asl
I admit to a little chuckle when I heard Amazon's 'frequently bought together' algorithm was coming up with bomb-making recipes! I had visions of a gardener buying a bag of fertiliser and the suggestions for other purchases including a small alarm clock and a canister of propane!
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
asl wrote:I admit to a little chuckle when I heard Amazon's 'frequently bought together' algorithm was coming up with bomb-making recipes! I had visions of a gardener buying a bag of fertiliser and the suggestions for other purchases including a small alarm clock and a canister of propane!
Was a very effective way of tearing down the knackered shed and surrounding weeds at the allotment I must say.