Don’t believe in the vile left wing media lies.

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
Constantly the UK media are applying that the AfD of Germany are a political right wing party which is completely false. The AfD is on the centre right.

Be aware of fake news.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Their leader just quit cos of too many far-right in the party.

Although of course, as all Nazi and fascist parties, from Hitler and Stalin onwards have shown, the language of 'right and left' aren't appropriate.

Economically AfD they are closer to Stalinist style isolationism and authoritative communism, and socially they view foreigners and minority groups the same way Hitler did.

Maybe we'll see some 'whites-only' Trabbant factories opening in their Eastern heartlands.
kora
I assume that will be the same centre right that the EDL and Marine la Pen are on. :lol: :lol: :lol:
confused.com
RCS, surely that is a throw back to the late 80's when white cars were in vogue? These days silver and black are much more popular
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
confused.com wrote:RCS, surely that is a throw back to the late 80's when white cars were in vogue? These days silver and black are much more popular
Mal would not be seen dead in a non-white car.
asl
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Mal would not be seen dead in a non-white car.
Pretty sure that's true and he believes his car has all the Power. Some company over the years must surely have made a model named 'Supreme'...? Can't think of one off the top of my head.
asl
Talking of the EDL, did anyone notice that they had a planned march in Essex over the weekend - but it was cancelled at the last minute when only two people turned up? :lol:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
asl wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Mal would not be seen dead in a non-white car.
Pretty sure that's true and he believes his car has all the Power. Some company over the years must surely have made a model named 'Supreme'...? Can't think of one off the top of my head.
Probably in one of these post-Soviet CEEC nations which Mal is always visiting.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
asl wrote:Talking of the EDL, did anyone notice that they had a planned march in Essex over the weekend - but it was cancelled at the last minute when only two people turned up? :lol:
Yup, Chelmsford. I first thought maybe it was meant to be in Cheltenham and a couple of cockney's went to the wrong town.

Most frustrating thing about studying and living in London was Londoners often thinking I was from Essex when I told them I was from Cheltenham. Luckily my step-Dad experienced the same decades earlier when he was at Uni and working in London and warned me, so I had my stock answer prepared.
Malabus
asl wrote:Talking of the EDL, did anyone notice that they had a planned march in Essex over the weekend - but it was cancelled at the last minute when only two people turned up? :lol:
A great example as someone fooled by FAKE NEWS.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:
A great example as someone fooled by FAKE NEWS.
Aka real news.