F.G.R. away.

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

everyman
I understand they are considering temporary seating for our fans on Nov.25,but i expect the seats will be outside the ground if they are consistent with their attitude towards us.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Main question for me is what approach should we take to mocking Cooper?

We should either have loads of “Cooper, we want you stay”, “We love Cooper” etc banners, OR print off hundreds of P45s with his name on, as paper aeroplanes and throw them all towards the dugout.
Johnsons Red Army
He'll probably have already been sacked by then.
Ralph
Hope they have new questions for the questionnaires
Lord Elpuz
If Cooper is still in charge, maybe we dress like this:

little mo
Is that RCS & Confused.com :D :D
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
little mo wrote:Is that RCS & Confused.com :D :D
Kiss my boots.
drgm
I feel the same way about FGR as I did about Rushden and Diamonds all those years ago.
The club Trevor Horsley used to run was something you could be proud of.
shevates
drgm wrote:I feel the same way about FGR as I did about Rushden and Diamonds all those years ago.
The club Trevor Horsley used to run was something you could be proud of.
Couldn’t agree more. I enjoyed going to the lawn in those days with Trevor Horsley greeting fans from any club and forcing you to buy his dam raffle tickets. Went to most games if they had a night game or we had a Saturday free, but I packed up going when we had a cup game called off due to a frozen pitch so I went to fgr to watch there cup game with many Cheltenham fans and watched an entertaining game against Rochdale or bury I believe only for the tannoy announcer at the end say A great game here at the lawn shame the big club at whaddon road couldn’t get there game on. So since that day -uck Forest Green
Johnsons Red Army
shevates wrote:only for the tannoy announcer at the end say A great game here at the lawn shame the big club at whaddon road couldn’t get there game on.
Probably Colin Peake. He used to have that role in the Trevor Horsley days. Plus sounds like his kind of humour.
Johnsons Red Army
Probably old news to many, but first I've ever heard about it.

Found this earlier:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 72003.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Shade
First I've heard of it. Did FGR actually lead at half time and then lose? Couldn't see it in the article.
Johnsons Red Army
Yes, I believe so.
King giraffe iii
Yes. We were 1-0 at halftime.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Johnsons Red Army wrote:
shevates wrote:only for the tannoy announcer at the end say A great game here at the lawn shame the big club at whaddon road couldn’t get there game on.
Probably Colin Peake. He used to have that role in the Trevor Horsley days. Plus sounds like his kind of humour.
Peake still posts on the FGR forum under the guise of Footieman.

And he more recently was involved in Gloucester, when their groundshare farce was underway.

And he was part of the Authorities who mucked is about with the Woking/Kidderminster games we wanted to play in the same week which ended up both being cancelled. Peake was in control of a Twitter account then, National League I think, and his nonsense and drivel on there was only matched by his poor spelling, grammar and syntax.

Cheltenham Town and Colin Peake are not allies.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote:First I've heard of it. Did FGR actually lead at half time and then lose? Couldn't see it in the article.
Stated clearly in the article.