Bugger

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

asl
What an absolute sod.

Just won two hospitality tickets for the match tomorrow night and am having to turn them down. I can't normally make midweek games, but I thought this was an exception - turns out I was wrong. I've asked for the winner to be re-drawn before anyone offers to take them off my hands, sorry.

Bet it turns out to be a fookin' classic, now.
Shade
Bad luck? Sorry you won?

Can you please confirm that it is worse winning and not being able to claim a prize than never winning? I've never won a thing so I'm not even close to knowing the answer.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Should have auctioned to raise money for the Trust.
asl
Didn't think that would be fair to either the club or the sponsors - let alone other people that entered.
Johnsons Red Army
How did you win them in the first place?
asl
Facebook.
Johnsons Red Army
Ok thanks.
confused.com
still trying to work out two things :-

a) why is this in this section
b) why post it at all - nobody would have offered to take them of your hands if you had not told us anything about it

Just saying
asl
a) relates to CTFC; attendance thereof plus sponsorship. Informs fellow fans of competition opportunities on social media that they may be unaware of.

b) making idle conversation, thinking out loud.

c) someone p1ssed on your cornflakes this morning, I bet.
Shade
asl wrote:
c) someone p1ssed on your cornflakes this morning, I bet.
Was it you, because of his comment? Lunch cornflakes.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Someone questioning whether tickets for a CTFC match should be in the CTFC section. Low point of the season so far.
confused.com
Indeed, how wrong am I. When I have a minute I must retell the tale about how I bought a ticket but had a heavy cold so couldnt go. This section will be such interesting reading with al these fascinating tales.
Still scanning the thread for even a mention as to who the sponsor was. Hardly think you not using two tickets but somebody else is constitutes a coomentry on attendance!
Did I ever tell anyone about me filling in my ST form incorrectly. What a pompus bunch LOL
As you can tell it has been a p!## poor first half well contributed to bt our LB and his fellow defenders
confused.com
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Someone questioning whether tickets for a CTFC match should be in the CTFC section. Low point of the season so far.
IMHO defending such a tenuous link is a low
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
confused.com wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Someone questioning whether tickets for a CTFC match should be in the CTFC section. Low point of the season so far.
IMHO defending such a tenuous link is a low
Tell us where else in the forum a post about winning hospitality tickets for one of the biggest games of the season at WR should be.
confused.com
Attendance below 2500 would hate to see your small match RCS, ;) rxactly my point actually, there is nowhere in the forum for I had a ticket can't use it gave it back stories. Should really have its own section
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
confused.com wrote:Attendance below 2500 would hate to see your small match RCS, ;) rxactly my point actually, there is nowhere in the forum for I had a ticket can't use it gave it back stories. Should really have its own section
Not a glamour game for the casual fan, but you can be rest assured Gary and the team would have picked our Grimsby and Slade’s muppets like McKeown as the team they would love to be beat, alongside FGR.

They will be seething tonight.