CTFC vs Luton Town Home Sat 11th November 2017

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

theidlerich
CTFC vs Luton Town Home Sat 11th November 2017

Some banana skin……. In fact a whole crate full. Lame post-match comments won’t help either. Daveangel the only one to score at all - measly 5. Table included after the next game; I’m too depressed to add it now. So, to Saturday, my confidence has been blown so I’m going for a loss CTFC 1 – Luton 3; Eisa to score a consolation goal!

This post will soon be lost due to the number of posts added this evening and later during the week - so Predictors - please remember to post when you have fully recovered - if ever! [ A darkened room with white noise plus a full bottle of whisky is needed by Shade all ready - get well soon.]
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
2-1 Cheltenham win
Graham
horlickfanclub
Cheltenham 5-0 Downes ,O'Shaughnessy and Davey(3)
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
horlickfanclub wrote:Cheltenham 5-0 Downes ,O'Shaughnessy and Davey(3)
Is this before or after you have shot Cranston for personally offending you every week?
horlickfanclub
Read my posts Regency and you will find i have given him credit for his attacking and when he played well last home game Your inaccurate bullying is pathetic. Others criticise Cranston without any qualifying credit and you timidly stay quiet. Sad.
Shade
theidlerich wrote:CTFC vs Luton Town Home Sat 11th November 2017

Some banana skin……. In fact a whole crate full. Lame post-match comments won’t help either. Daveangel the only one to score at all - measly 5. Table included after the next game; I’m too depressed to add it now. So, to Saturday, my confidence has been blown so I’m going for a loss CTFC 1 – Luton 3; Eisa to score a consolation goal!

This post will soon be lost due to the number of posts added this evening and later during the week - so Predictors - please remember to post when you have fully recovered - if ever! [ A darkened room with white noise plus a full bottle of whisky is needed by Shade all ready - get well soon.]
Don't like whisky. I did get through a few cans of a well-known imported Belgian lager, though.

Who knows what Saturday will bring, so I'm doing my prediction 3 days earlier than normal as I won't be able to get a "feel" for it later in the week.

A chalk and cheese Cheltenham 2-1 Luton
Brian no middle name Graham
FOD_Wyman_2010
Cheltenham 2-1 Luton. Graham.
everyman
FOD_Wyman_2010 wrote:Cheltenham 2-1 Luton. Graham.
Cheltenham 8 Luton 1, Cranston og. just to appease his, not- a- fan club ?
George Lloyd scores another 8 goals,but is subbed when he misses a penalty to boos from behind the goal.
Daveangel
Loss

3-0