Winchester focused on club ambitions ahead of international

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

GL Rob
Hi,

First post from me on here!

Carl Winchester interview ahead of game against Luton: http://bit.ly/WinchesterPromotionBelief" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You can see all the videos from the media session as well here: http://bit.ly/CTFCLutonMedia" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers,

Rob
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Makes sense. Getting us promoted this season will give him much better prospects of international football/Championship move.

That is the beauty of having a core group of players who all know they will be L1 or Championship one day. It is better for them all to work together to get us up, rather than for any individuals to agitate for a mid-season move.
Nesty
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Makes sense. Getting us promoted this season will give him much better prospects of international football/Championship move.

That is the beauty of having a core group of players who all know they will be L1 or Championship one day. It is better for them all to work together to get us up, rather than for any individuals to agitate for a mid-season move.
if they are that good ......... remind me of last Saturday's score again !!
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Nesty wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Makes sense. Getting us promoted this season will give him much better prospects of international football/Championship move.

if they are that good ......... remind me of last Saturday's score again !!
FFS. The subpar awful performance has been talked about to death. History. The fact it was awful and subpar by definition means the players did not play as well as they can. I.e they are better than what they showed last week.