Begging

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

tomfod123
Hi Guys,
I recently left Cheltenham as I've moved to university so don't get to games as frequently as I would like to during term time but was a season ticket holder for several years before. I'm desperately looking for two tickets to the FGR game as I couldn't get through on the phone to the ticket office and would massively appreciate anyone who could get me in contact with someone who is looking to sell their tickets. I know it's a massive long shot but if anyone could help me out that would be absolutely amazing!
Thanks,
Tom
MSB
As the away allocation has sold out I imagine your best bet would be to keep an eye on the forum and Twitter to see if any unwanted tickets come up. Maybe use the #ctfc tag and post there too.

Failing that walk up to The New Lawn in neutral colours and go in the North Stand which is the end we had two years ago. I'm certain you won't be the only CTFC fan in there!
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
He can't walk up as he is away at university.

I see they don't have online sales for the match on the FGR website.

Edit: now it says you can only buy tickets online if you had an account with them before 14th October.

Are tickets going to be on sale on the day?
Robin
Yes FGR have blocked on-line sales but seriously just turn up on the day and go in the home end, there will be quite a few Cheltenham fans in there so you won't be alone and you really won't have any issues as both sets of fans get on very well and I'd imagine the average FGR must be about fifty!
Shade
You might want to keep an eye on the facebook posts. I saw someone say in the comments earlier that they're having to give one away due to somebody not being able to go.
tomfod123
Cheers guys really appreciate it. Happy to be in the home end but will definitely keep my eyes peeled for any unwanted away end tickets!
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Once in the home end you can get the red and white on show with 500 other Robins in there. Safety in numbers. They won't kick you all out.
joes dad
tomfod123 wrote:Cheers guys really appreciate it. Happy to be in the home end but will definitely keep my eyes peeled for any unwanted away end tickets!
Hi Tom I have got 3 spare tickets,2 under 16 & 1 over 60,all for North Terrace [covered home end]
Sorry they are restricted age but you may get away with it.
pm me if interested.
RR88
I should have one spare adult ticket for the away end. Can confirm tomorrow. Send me a private message if still interested.