ALL THINGS FGR

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Rulistening
I dont really understand why we have a thread on here about FGR...? who cares what they get up to apart from games against us. (obviously form before we play is fine to look for) but it just looks like obsession when the most active thread ive seen on here for ages is about another team..
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Rulistening wrote:I dont really understand why we have a thread on here about FGR...? who cares what they get up to apart from games against us. (obviously form before we play is fine to look for) but it just looks like obsession when the most active thread ive seen on here for ages is about another team..
They delivered the worst treatment to CTFC fans I have witnessed in 20 years of going to games. So it's fair enough some Robins like to mock the club where they can.
Rulistening
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Rulistening wrote:I dont really understand why we have a thread on here about FGR...? who cares what they get up to apart from games against us. (obviously form before we play is fine to look for) but it just looks like obsession when the most active thread ive seen on here for ages is about another team..
They delivered the worst treatment to CTFC fans I have witnessed in 20 years of going to games. So it's fair enough some Robins like to mock the club where they can.
Each to their own, sorry came across very insulting in my original post and I didn't intend for it to be like that, was just genuinely curious as to why this has caught on so much and other threads barely see this sort of activity. Would just prefer it to be about us and not others 'tis all :P
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Plus it's a trolling thread. Prompted a thread on FGR forum complaining about us having a thread about them, so a successful troll.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Another BBC headline about Cooper: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42678543" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ralph
They need him to have any chance of staying up. If MC was serious, that could cause them some issues
Nesty
is Doidge diving similar to Muff diving?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
One poor chap on the FGR forum posted this:

"I've actually mailed the BBC over that story. Wouldn't normally bother but they've led with it on the League Two page and it totally misrepresents MC and insults Christian which was never his intent. Poor from them."

Diddums. That's the football league. Your play nasty like Vince and Cooper do and you might get burned. Made a rod for their own backs with their nasty petty arrogant attitude and the media may well relish their relegation as much as they hyped up their promotion.
drgm
Everyone on the nut cutlet forum seems to think that Cooper was being sarcastic! They really are delusional.
Copper was being critical of Doidge effectively saying that if he hadn't dived he would have scored his 18th
and 19th goals of the season which might have given FGR all three points. 'There - I've said it' he continues, just
to emphasis the point.
Ralph
The amount of times he repeats himself re the diver in the interview, I don't think it is sarcasm. I think he means it. That's CD off before Feb. " You're going back to the Conference" lol
King giraffe iii
drgm wrote:Everyone on the nut cutlet forum seems to think that Cooper was being sarcastic! They really are delusional.
Copper was being critical of Doidge effectively saying that if he hadn't dived he would have scored his 18th
and 19th goals of the season which might have given FGR all three points. 'There - I've said it' he continues, just
to emphasis the point.
Bob Hunt seemed to think Cooper was being sarcastic. I'm pretty convinced Cooper was being sarcastic, too. But having watched the highlights I'm far from convinced either was a penalty ... the first was certainly a dive.

I think this is one of those classic Cooper moments like when he asked if the Cowleys at Lincoln were sports scientists. Umm, doesn't one of them have a sports science degree?!?!?
paperboy
...and having missed out on DP

https://www.forestgreenroversfc.com/new ... goalkeeper" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Non-league keeper.
paperboy
....didn't he play well for Tamworth when they booted us out of the FA cup?

Bit of a flying pig type of keeper,but probably no better than they have already.
Ralph
http://www.stroudnewsandjournal.co.uk/n ... egan_food/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DV "How many years will it be before we all look at families that made their living or fortune in the meat trade - in the same way that we now look at families that did the same in the slave trade. Not long in my opinion.”
He obviously has zero interest in making friends with any other chairmen/women in the FL and the Carlisle Chair gave him vegan food as well :lol:

The sooner they fcuk off back to Park league, the better. A total embarrassment all the way along
Ralph
Only another 2.1m in losses to Apr 2017 :lol:

https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/s ... es-1196303" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Shade
Jesus H. tap-dancing Christ.
Ralph
The moderator on FGR forum also known as "referee"
However it isn't 100% freedom of speech, there are things you may not post and may not say. There are few places where you have true Freedom of Speech and this forum is not one of those places.

You have to follow the DV rules of posting. One of which is you will not badmouth the mgr or his son :lol:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
The RNF won’t hear a bad word said about young Charlie Cooper. Love seeing him in the Ecotricity hoops and we should fully support Mark whenever he puts Charles in the starting eleven.
Ralph
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:The RNF won’t hear a bad word said about young Charlie Cooper. Love seeing him in the Ecotricity hoops and we should fully support Mark whenever he puts Charles in the starting eleven.
Absolutely agree
Shade
So, where's the Charlie Cooper is a hero thread? Go on MC, get him in the starting line up every week...please. :lol:
The Old TomCat
Last post from Ralph on a now locked thread:

“Ok OTC. I sent you a polite message by PM.. PM stands for Private Message.
I never put it on this forum as it was between me and you.
I was willing to give you a chance but the term "chew a brick" aimed at me has just ruined that for you. Oh well.. :lol:

Ralph,
Go back and chew your rock.
You are full of bullying bluster: I know it, you know it and everybody on forum knows it.
I suspect your PM was a knee jerk after result on Saturday and you wanted to lash out at someone and chose me.
A case of sour grapes.
Tell me which was worst: defeat on Saturday or the personal humiliation you suffered from that daft Poll?

Actually what you ask is sensible and is something I have always abided by. Because some on here are upset by my honesty and different point of view it is their problem – not mine. And should they post in an unpleasant derogatory manner it opens the door for me to reply in kind – which I rarely if ever do.

Now that you have given me an ultimatum I will reply in kind of what is expected of you as a moderator.
You will desist in using any other name for me other than that on my Avatar. (I will accept OTC for shorthand)
You will remove all posts that use derogatory language about me or to me.
You will remove all posts that use a derogatory expression addressing me. They should use my avatar name.
You will PM all posters who fall below this normal standard of forum protocol and state they will be suspended if they continue. (You know how to PM.)

Do YOU understand?
(that will wipe that emoji smile off your face)
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Old Tom Cat. After you claimed your research identified facts about Paul Baker’s and CTFC finances, and his family life, you were reminded by ihearye that you were straying in to libel territory and you were asked by Red Duke to provide the sources and evidence for your facts. You have ignored Red Duke’s request and subsequent follow-up requests. Here is another opportunity to present your evidence and sources re: CTFC finances.
Red Duke
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Old Tom Cat. After you claimed your research identified facts about Paul Baker’s and CTFC finances, and his family life, you were reminded by ihearye that you were straying in to libel territory and you were asked by Red Duke to provide the sources and evidence for your facts. You have ignored Red Duke’s request and subsequent follow-up requests. Here is another opportunity to present your evidence and sources re: CTFC finances.
I think in one of his recent posts, he referred to using Wikipedia as his accurate source. Nothing more to be said, everybody knows that Wikipedia is 100% accurate....... :roll:
Sprout Picker
Red Duke wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Old Tom Cat. After you claimed your research identified facts about Paul Baker’s and CTFC finances, and his family life, you were reminded by ihearye that you were straying in to libel territory and you were asked by Red Duke to provide the sources and evidence for your facts. You have ignored Red Duke’s request and subsequent follow-up requests. Here is another opportunity to present your evidence and sources re: CTFC finances.
I think in one of his recent posts, he referred to using Wikipedia as his accurate source. Nothing more to be said, everybody knows that Wikipedia is 100% accurate....... :roll:
:lol:
joes dad
FGR Fans reduced by half!
https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/n ... en-1519578" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Si Robin
Credit to them for acting.
Shade
I assume they're just ones that went on the pitch or were causing the trouble in the stand?
joes dad
The ones in the town centre before the match