Loyal fans handing over their hard-earned to a dodgy owner

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Gloucester City supporters Trust is paying £250 in to the wage bill, in addition to W the budget deal they already had.

http://cof.tigerroar.co.uk/showthread.p ... nuary-2018" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

EMG must be laughing all the way to the bank. Such a shame to see the fans subsidising his businesses despite ten years of killing the club.

I am actually starting to wonder if the leaders of their Trust are employees or associates of EMG. They still prop him up and hand over cash even though most fans saw through his lies and weasel words years ago and want him gone.
Ralph
I think "Taff" the guy in charge of the trust has a screw loose " especially with the imminent return to Meadow Park"
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Ralph wrote:I think "Taff" the guy in charge of the trust has a screw loose " especially with the imminent return to Meadow Park"
Good spot! :lol: :lol:
everyman
Ralph wrote:I think "Taff" the guy in charge of the trust has a screw loose " especially with the imminent return to Meadow Park"
I have just watched a programme about the demise of Third Lanark,former Scottish cup winners and how they were ripped off by a greedy owner-Be warned!
horlickfanclub
If they can raise £2,200 from one draw that covers Feb and most of March from just one source.Good luck to them.